Valued Contributor

Pencil - just like the Anastasia eyebrow pencil Smiley Happy it has the angled pencil on one end and the spoolie on the other

Honored Contributor

I’m still using my IT Brow Power universal pencil...avail. in duo last few weeks. I like the ease of a pencil, can vary the shade by pressure, waterproof (sweat proof) & use my hair gel or hair spray on spoolie afterwards to keep brows in place. 

For a very natural look, you can use an eye shadow in a palette you own w/ firm ankled brow brush and finish w/ a clear mascara. 

Brows, ideally, should be enhanced by creating a “shadow” of the brow hairs underneath the hair on the skin. Then use pencil to lightly fill in sparse areas. When in doubt of color, go a shade lighter. 

Esteemed Contributor

Elf doesn’t last an hour on me and Anastasis brow gel in the pot dries out quickly.  I had to toss 3/4 of the jar.  It also flakes.

Trusted Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@itsmetoo wrote:

After trying so many different brands my holy grail is Elf! I tried it after reading recommendations for it on this board. It's the best I've used and dirt cheap! Many thanks to those who recommended it.

@itsmetoo

I am curious as to which Elf brow product you are using? Thank you! 

@AngelPuppy1

It's just called Elf Brow Pencil. It has a spoolie brush on one end and comes in several shades.  And it's only $2.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

IT brow pencil you mention works well however the shade is warm on me.

The same with Elf & WnW both warm. ABW medium brown cool taupe. 

My brows are full (thankfully) every 4months visit brow bar for shaping.

Makes a difference having full eyebrows. Back in the 70's thin was in.

Never jumped on that fad. Granddaughter brows are beautiful!! 

Remind her never pluck them thin or let someone else.  

Enjoyed reading your comment about shading on point. 

You know your business. Thanks for sharing! See you soon. 

Honored Contributor

@itsmetoo wrote:

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@itsmetoo wrote:

After trying so many different brands my holy grail is Elf! I tried it after reading recommendations for it on this board. It's the best I've used and dirt cheap! Many thanks to those who recommended it.

@itsmetoo

I am curious as to which Elf brow product you are using? Thank you! 

@AngelPuppy1

It's just called Elf Brow Pencil. It has a spoolie brush on one end and comes in several shades.  And it's only $2.

@itsmetoo

Thanks!

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Shanus 

IT brow pencil you mention works well however the shade is warm on me.

The same with Elf & WnW both warm. ABW medium brown cool taupe. 

My brows are full (thankfully) every 4months visit brow bar for shaping.

Makes a difference having full eyebrows. Back in the 70's thin was in.

Never jumped on that fad. Granddaughter brows are beautiful!! 

Remind her never pluck them thin or let someone else.  

Enjoyed reading your comment about shading on point. 

You know your business. Thanks for sharing! See you soon. 

Good Morning @Sweet_Serenity. I’m cool/neutral complexion as well w/ very full brows....almost dark brown (still w/ my white hair). I need so little pencil that cool/warm/neutral doesn’t really matter. I just begin at the arch to lightly define and add a little to the tail. The brows are really too dark for my hair now. When I go for haircuts every 4-5 weeks, my stylist lightens them a bit to medium brown. I don’t want them too light since my brows and dark lashes are the only color on my face. 🤪 When my Dad’s hair went white at an early age, his brows stayed dark against a white background, as well. My Mom has more yellow in her skin (could tan when younger). I look exactly like my grandmother on Dad’s side....

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

Anastasia Brow Products: Last months! The amount used is minimal. 

I have been using the same pencil for three months!! Do the math. Woman Very Happy

Super Contributor

I bought 2 of the Anastasia Brow Definers when they were a special at Ulta on September 8.

Valued Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity

Thanks for the review I have dark brown hair with silver on the top and sides mostly. I have used brown pencils that give off a red color once applied Have you noticed any red in this brown ? Thanks so much have a great weekend 😀