Honored Contributor

Anastasia Brow Definer

[ Edited ]

abh_brow_definer_Dark-Brown.jpg

For many years enjoyed ABW thin pencil. Then this magnificent brow product came into my life. When I say this is my holy grail I am not kidding. Takes me 

seconds achieving perfect natural brow. Pencil lasts three months. 

My shade is medium brown works with silver hair. Best yet! Never melts off. 

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity

The older I get, the more my brows have taken on a life of their own, sticking out in all directions.

I went to a 'Brow Bar' and Anastasia Clear Waterproof Mascara was recommended to 'tame' the hairs.

Works like a charm!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

I just posted a comparison on a different social media forum and I compared this product vs Wet N Wild. I took pics throughout the day and posted results.  The WNW outlasted the Anastasia, the color didn't fade, and it's about $25 less! I'm glad you found something that works for you, though. If you want to, give the WNW a try Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

After trying so many different brands my holy grail is Elf! I tried it after reading recommendations for it on this board. It's the best I've used and dirt cheap! Many thanks to those who recommended it.

Respected Contributor

FYI....Macy's is having 15% off beauty. Anastasia products included. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Anastasia Brow Definer

[ Edited ]

Anastasia = cruelty free = win/win

Trusted Contributor

@MandyG06  I couldn't agree with you more - It's an exact dupe of the Anastasia and the Hourglass brow definer with just the right 'hardness' if you will of the pencil - really stands the time (of day)!   The slanted tip is the way to go for any brow application in my opinion.

I've recently had my brows microbladed so no longer need a brow product but those of you here that do, this WNW and also the NYX versions are a great, inexpensive alternative!

Honored Contributor

@MandyG06 wrote:

I just posted a comparison on a different social media forum and I compared this product vs Wet N Wild. I took pics throughout the day and posted results.  The WNW outlasted the Anastasia, the color didn't fade, and it's about $25 less! I'm glad you found something that works for you, though. If you want to, give the WNW a try Smiley Happy

@MandyG06

What is the particular Wet N Wild product for brows you use - pencil, kit or what?  Thanks, I appreciate it. 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@itsmetoo wrote:

After trying so many different brands my holy grail is Elf! I tried it after reading recommendations for it on this board. It's the best I've used and dirt cheap! Many thanks to those who recommended it.

@itsmetoo

I am curious as to which Elf brow product you are using? Thank you! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

@itsmetoo wrote:

@itsmetooYou are right about Elf. Products are as good as any you will find in a department store. Prices are dirt cheap. I try to order online but can never make it to $25 to get the free shipping because most items are under $6.