Honored Contributor

Anastasia Brow Definer

[ Edited ]

ULTA planned buying "Anastasia Brow Wiz" SA suggested trying Definer in med brown. Easy application! Enhances my brow. Looks natural. Stays all day. 

Honored Contributor

I use the Taupe shade. I had been using It's brow pencil, but Anastasia's looks more natural on me.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

I’ve been toying w/ switching from IT Brow Powder (their new product) to Bobbi Brown’s Brow Kit....mainly because it has 2 shades. 

After watching several youtube brow videos, I agree that brows should not be just one shade....darker from arch to the end and at the top edge of brow for definition and the lighter shade in kit to fill in the beginning of brow and brush through bottom of brow.

If lower edge of brow is darkened, the “eye” is drawn downward whereas, if it’s lighter than top of brow, it gives the eye lift.

Honored Contributor

Re: Anastasia Brow Definer

[ Edited ]

I love Anastasia's Brow Powder Duo.  I've been using it for many years.  I use it with their duo brush with the angled brush on one end and spoolie on the other.  It has two shades, too, @Shanus.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity just curious about what happened to the IT brow product.  I'd thought about getting it for my mom since I think you said it was a good one for gray hair.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity just curious about what happened to the IT brow product.  I'd thought about getting it for my mom since I think you said it was a good one for gray hair. 

Daughter-inlaw informed me grey shade looked unnatural. If you go to ULTA online look up Anastasia Brow Definer or Wiz in medium brown. Pictures women with different grey hair. Both Wiz and Definer are nice. Have both-Definer lastest one. Find easy achieving natural brow.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

Daughter-inlaw informed me grey shade looked unnatural. If you go to ULTA online look up Anastasia Brow Definer or Wiz in medium brown. Pictures women with different grey hair. Both Wiz and Definer are nice. Have both-Definer lastest one. Find easy achieving natural brow.

@Sweet_Serenity  Most women w/ grey/white/silver hair still look better with a taupe brow product. We need some color and a frame around our eyes. The same thing happens w/ redheads who are fair with light eyes. There really isn’t a natural looking red brow product...taupe is better.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity  Most women w/ grey/white/silver hair still look better with a taupe brow product. We need some color and a frame around our eyes. The same thing happens w/ redheads who are fair with light eyes. There really isn’t a natural looking red brow product...taupe is better. 

Hi Sweet Shanus!❣ 

Omg! Swear need take selfi! To show you!!! Medium Brown Anastasia Brow Definer! Looks like my own brow. Tiny brow hairs not only shade. Gradient in front of my brow!! Stuff brow dreams are made of. Not sure how Anastasia created? No wonder her products number one! Imo Definer step up from the Brow Wiz. Omg! Can't believe my brows!!😉

Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

Hi Sweet Shanus!❣ 

Omg! Swear need take selfi! To show you!!! Medium Brown Anastasia Brow Definer! Looks like my own brow. Tiny brow hairs not only shade. Gradient in front of my brow!! Stuff brow dreams are made of. Not sure how Anastasia created? No wonder her products number one! Imo Definer step up from the Brow Wiz. Omg! Can't believe my brows!!😉

@Sweet_Serenity  Med. Brown or taupe...depending on how fair your complexion, etc. Grey brow product...never!

Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

Hi Sweet Shanus!❣ 

@Sweet_Serenity  Med. Brown or taupe...depending on how fair your complexion, etc. Grey brow product...never!

Medium brown! MB more taupe cool differcult  explaining. I have tried taupe never looks right! Same with brown as you say no way to grey brow products! Shanus! Anastasia genius! You know more than anyone importance of brows. Like I said Definer easier than Wiz. You would think the opposite, Though Anastasia says formula is the same imo Definer slightly creamy texture enough achive softer results. Do I sound excited?! Haha! You know it!!💃