Honored Contributor

Re: An Example of a Look Anyone Can Wear

@SilleeMee 

I know what you mean!  I go for the natural look too...as I'm climbing in bed for the night Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@Dusty1 

NO SHE/THEY WAS/WERE NOT!  Goodness.  Could I have been anymore flattering?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm wrote:

@SilleeMee 

I know what you mean!  I go for the natural look too...as I'm climbing in bed for the night Smiley Wink

@monicakm 

I don't mean going w/o makeup. But I like my makeup to make me look like me but better. I'm Asian and I'd rather not be lookin' like a geisha or a Kabuki actor...LOL!

Honored Contributor

It's so difficult to translate a twenty-something youtuber look to one for someone older.

@Shanus 

No, it really isn't.  Minor changes here and there.  Most women know this.  When I'm dupping a look, I know what I need to tweak for it to look best on me.  When I (to the letter) dupped a Kelly Strack look using the Malibu Barbie look, I LOVED it!  But, I had a "village" telling me, "yeah, maybe you don't want to leave the house" LOL  I knew it was over the top but it was FUN.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee 

I knew what you meant Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@monicakm It surprises me that you think anyone can wear it.  Or should I say "would?"  It's not something I think most people would adopt.  

A lot of people, as some have said, go for a natural makeup look, which pretty much leaves out a lot of this look.  Which is fine, but to me not for anyone or most people.  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@monicakm   i have yet to locate the video!  i'm not on pinterest and if she's on youtube i can find her channel yet can't find her video.  i love the shade of her lippie.

Honored Contributor

OK, I'm done defending my comments when it's clear that most did not read, ignored or didn't comprehend my original post.  I'm moving on.