Highlighted
Honored Contributor

An Early Morning "No Makeup" Makeup Look

I wasn't trying to look like I didn't have on any makeup.  I was trying to look the best I could at such an hideous time of day.

We had a new home loan closing at 9AM Smiley Surprised  Washed my hair the night before.  Makeup was minimal but I thought it looked nice.  It consisted of my usual morning skin care (Glow Recipe), false lashes (Ardell Whispies), Dior Backstage Powder No Powder, Huda GloWish Soft Radiance Bronzing Powder w/ a tiny bit of MAC Highlighter (same on eyes) and Too Faced Rich and Dazzling lip gloss in Sunset Crush, perfume.  Clients complimented my fragrance...layered Black Opium and Kayali Coco.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: An Early Morning "No Makeup" Makeup Look

no makeup look for me is no makeup!!  lol...

Esteemed Contributor

9 am is early? I am up by 5 am most days. By 9 am I've conquered the world!! Smiley Happy

My no makeup look consists of tinted moisturizer, BM summer bisque as concealer and cherry chapstick. LOL. If I go out into real world, I do my brows and do a light dusting of bronzer.
"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Esteemed Contributor

I wash my face!

Honored Contributor

@nana59 

Me too.  When I started seeing the term "no makeup makeup look", I said my no makeup makeup look is what I wear to bed...no makeup!  

Honored Contributor

@kate2357 

If everyone went to bed and got up at the same time, who would run the world during the "off" periods?  You keep banker's hours and I'll keep vampire hours Smiley Wink

Super Contributor

@monicakm  sounds pretty & I'm sure you looked great!  

Anytime I have to get up & ready before I'm used to, it's  rushed & sometimes stressful. Brows, concealer, lip color & maybe a little of the lip color on my cheeks. I feel better when I look better.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm   I'll bet you looked stunning....and no wonder you got compliments on the fragrance....yes,  Black Opium and Kayali Coco - genius!

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm

Oh, you can have the vampire hours and you will look stunning and smell divine.

I really do miss perfumes and need to find one or two I can tolerate. My body chemistry is really annoying. I don't know why it's different.
"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Trusted Contributor

With everyone wearing face masks at work, I just do my eyes and brows. No one sees my face anymore.
It's actually liberating, especially when I'm wearing sunglasses.