Respected Contributor

Amy w/Megan Murphy this afternoon

Did Amy really call the Emjoi emoji?  Or was she kidding?  Megan cracked up over this.  I stepped away so didn't get the gist of it.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Amy w/Megan Murphy this afternoon

@pommom wrote:

Did Amy really call the Emjoi emoji?  Or was she kidding?  Megan cracked up over this.  I stepped away so didn't get the gist of it.

@pommom ...... isn’t it sad 😢 Amy mispronounces so many words ... after all this time she should be better👎

Honored Contributor

She wasn't kidding.  
Then she corrected herself.  I wish she would speak more slowly too.  Megan Murray is easy to watch and she now represents many products.

Esteemed Contributor

@pommom @Daysdee @January121  Sounds like she may have done it on purpose! If I had thought of it myself, I would be calling it an emoji. Smiley Wink  Even if she didn't mean to, please remember Amy has a speech impediment and has been through years of speech therapy. She's doing the best she can. If she's tired, words probably become more difficult.  

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

@pommom @Daysdee @January121  Sounds like she may have done it on purpose! If I had thought of it myself, I would be calling it an emoji. Smiley Wink  Even if she didn't mean to, please remember Amy has a speech impediment and has been through years of speech therapy. She's doing the best she can. If she's tired, words probably become more difficult.  

@BirkiLady .... with all due respect, a person with a speech impediment should not be a program host on national TV 🙃

Contributor

Has Amy said she has a speech impediment?

Honored Contributor

Amy has a great sense of humor!  EmojiWoman Surprised  Haaaa haaaa!

Esteemed Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

She wasn't kidding.  
Then she corrected herself.  I wish she would speak more slowly too.  Megan Murray is easy to watch and she now represents many products.

Megan is one of those vendors/reps who could go solo and be just as, if not more, effective than when paired with a host.

Frequent Contributor

With all due respect, you don’t get to define what is appropriate for national tv or what constitutes an acceptable program host.

@January121 wrote:

@BirkiLady wrote:

@BirkiLady .... with all due respect, a person with a speech impediment should not be a program host on national TV 🙃

Respected Contributor

@January121 wrote:

@BirkiLady wrote:

With all due respect Birki, Amy does just fine. Get off your judgemental high horse!