Esteemed Contributor

Re: Amy w/Megan Murphy this afternoon

[ Edited ]

@ellaphant  Re-read the post. Archyrelle posted that comment, not me. You simply didn't copy the entire quote. Before blasting me, get your facts straight. I've seen too many of this type of bad-mouthing from you on these Forums. You cannot write inaccurate stuff without eventually getting caught. 

Read the entire thread. I was the first poster to stand up for Amy. Back off the fighting with me. Get your facts straight! You post is false and inaccurate words. I will not be subjected to such nonsense by anyone - ever.

ETA: If you cannot write truth, don't write anything. And don't ever write my name associated with your made-up thoughts again. There is no "high horse" in my world. You are standing in judgement of everyone on these Forums and with an attitude. Try kindness first. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

@1950DeDee wrote:

Has Amy said she has a speech impediment?

@1950DeDee

She can't wrap her tongue (for lack of a better way of explaining it) around the letter L if it's preceeded by a vowel. So for example the word Sold becomes Sode.

Honored Contributor

I think Amy races through life at warp speed.  Sometimes her mouth and brain are not synchronised and the mouth lags behind the brain.  For her own well-being she needs to learn to slow down.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I think my post was deleted for some reason , so i will just say ,do most of you know how pathetic these attacks on Amy sound ? This is so sad. I am not sure why this wasn't pulled by now. Can anyone say JEALOUS ?

Respected Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

I think my post was deleted for some reason , so i will just say ,do most of you know how pathetic these attacks on Amy sound ? This is so sad. I am not sure why this wasn't pulled by now. Can anyone say JEALOUS ?

I wasn't one of the posters but I feel like surely you know that stating a fact about someone doesn't equate to someone being jealous.  Amy is adorable and fun but you would have to be deaf to not realize that she does have a problem with pronouncing some words.  It's not an attack. Just a fact.

Valued Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

@January121 wrote:

@BirkiLady wrote:

@pommom @Daysdee @January121  Sounds like she may have done it on purpose! If I had thought of it myself, I would be calling it an emoji. Smiley Wink  Even if she didn't mean to, please remember Amy has a speech impediment and has been through years of speech therapy. She's doing the best she can. If she's tired, words probably become more difficult.  

@BirkiLady .... with all due respect, a person with a speech impediment should not be a program host on national TV 🙃

With all due respect Birki, Amy does just fine. Get off your judgemental high horse!

Whoa @ellaphant  you may want to reread the post, @BirkiLady actually defended Amy and wasn't judging her at all.

Respected Contributor

This not an attack on one person, but in general this is plain bullying of a host like mean teenage girls on social media. And i have never noticed any of the things being said.

Honored Contributor

@Sueliz wrote:

@ellaphant wrote:

@January121 wrote:

@BirkiLady wrote:

@pommom @Daysdee @January121  Sounds like she may have done it on purpose! If I had thought of it myself, I would be calling it an emoji. Smiley Wink  Even if she didn't mean to, please remember Amy has a speech impediment and has been through years of speech therapy. She's doing the best she can. If she's tired, words probably become more difficult.  

@BirkiLady .... with all due respect, a person with a speech impediment should not be a program host on national TV 🙃

With all due respect Birki, Amy does just fine. Get off your judgemental high horse!

Whoa @ellaphant  you may want to reread the post, @BirkiLady actually defended Amy and wasn't judging her at all.

I bet that @ellaphant just made a mistake. It's very easy to when you get a few quotes going.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland