Respected Contributor

Huge fake eyelashes tonite!!  Wowza.  She's a pretty lady I'll give her that. Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

She is very attractive and looks great in mostly everything she wears and models on her shows.

About fake eyelashes...my niece has lash extensions that are so long they hit her eyebrows and look completely fake and silly. Her girlfriends also have them. She is s gorgeous girl and her cousins (boy and girl) constantly tease her about them.

I don't think they are at all attractive when they are overly long and thick but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Respected Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

She is very attractive and looks great in mostly everything she wears and models on her shows.

About fake eyelashes...my niece has lash extensions that are so long they hit her eyebrows and look completely fake and silly. Her girlfriends also have them. She is s gorgeous girl and her cousins (boy and girl) constantly tease her about them.

I don't think they are at all attractive when they are overly long and thick but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Or the wearer.

Honored Contributor

Trending now....sometimes they look great, other times like spiders.