Respected Contributor

When the Westmore show started my first thought was what an ugly wig she has on.  It looked like a someone stated...doll hair.  No chance anyone would not think that was a wig.  I have not seen any one of those wigs presented on Q that looks real.....I worked with a lady that had been through cancer treatments and lost her hair.  I did not know that when I started work but her wig was so natural that I never even guessed it was a wig.  It must have been a very expensive natural hair wig.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Wig Show. I purchased that first item shown, that little "pouf" that clips on over my tiny ponytail. Purchased the light grey. Perfect to cover up the "poodle tail" until it grows longer".

BTW, petite women do not have to have short hair. Yes, very long hair is out of proportion, but I consider mid-neck to just above shoulder length acceptable. Of course, it always depends on face shape, the condition of your hair, age and the health/shine/style of your hair.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I did not see Amy but her hair looks good when it is just below her ears and crimped (those soft waves).  Petite ladies look better in shorter hair because they are small and Amy is a tiny lady.

Off the subject of Amy.  Shawn needs to go short again.  She looks so good in short haircuts.  That's all.

@Katcat1  - I agree with you on Shawn with short hair.  She looks good with long hair, but she looks wonderful with a shorter 'do.

Regular Contributor

Do that many folks wear wogs? I unfortunately thought she looked silly....beautiful Women but the high/low hair wig looked outdated and not natural.

Trusted Contributor

Phew!  I didn't realize it was a wig. Don't like it at all on her. I like her darker, flirty natural hair. 

Trusted Contributor

There are some beautiful natural looking wigs on the market, unfortunately, these wigs are not in that category.   they are not flattering on anybody.  Even Katia looked bad when she was modeling these wigs.  

Honored Contributor

I have never worn wigs but I have worn tape in extensions which add lenght to my hair while I let it grow.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

I went back to look at Amy's wig.  

Uh......it looks very fake and very odd to have such an assymetrical cut.  

Honored Contributor

This thread is back from June although Amy did host a Toni Brattin show this past Saturday.