Honored Contributor

I lovce her new style.Wow does she look fabulous on the westmore beauty show.

Esteemed Contributor

It is Toni Brattin, but it does look great!

Respected Contributor

That is most definitely a wig.....it looks just like doll hair.

Honored Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

It is Toni Brattin, but it does look great!

I could use a wig right about now.My hair is out of control and the grey roots aren't fashionable as far as 8 have seen.

Esteemed Contributor

I think Amy looks fabulous in that sassy wig! The color and cut are very becoming on her, and bring out the beautiful olive undertones of her skin.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

I have lots of her wigs.  They're all the same length and same color.  I won't buy them from QVC because all of those have those ugly black roots.

I spoke to the rep at her company and she said QVC requests that they have those black roots.

I'm sorry but I don't want black (or any color) roots in my wig.

So I order directly from Toni.

Here's a funny story (well I think it's funny).

So as many of you know I broke my back recently.

Well, the Dr who glued the vertebra back together and took a chunk of the bone for investigation....thought my hair was real.

I had to put on a gown to get the surgery done.  I handed my daughter my wig.

My Dr was out of the room.  When she entered the surgery room I was in the gown laying on my stomach (totally covered except for my back.

Then after the surgery she left the room.  But she came back while I was putting on my wig and clothes.

It was really funny.  She kept saying, "I had no idea your hair was a wig.  It looks so natural.  I love it.  I want to get me one but I want one that's longer".

I told her that's the mistake lots of people make.  When you start getting into longer hair (meaning down past your shoulders, it doesn't look as natural because it still hangs a little away from the hairline.  It's more obvious.

She said, "I see what you mean.  What was the name of the place?  I'm still going to go on line and look them up".  

I get that all of the time.  I'm very open about wearing a wig.  Even the place where I went to get my hair done; (it was the first time I used this place), the receptionist said, "Your hair looks great!  What are you getting done?"

I love her wigs but only the one's I buy directly from her.

Respected Contributor

Looks awful imo....a bit like Marlo Thomas...her head is too small anyway....

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Frequent Contributor
I thought she looked cute. They wear wigs when they will have a wig show. They all do it. I think Amy looks cute, but I know she prefers her hair very short. Wigs can be fun! We shouldn’t be so critical of other women. This makes me want to go buy a wig totally different thsn my real hair, just for fun!
Frequent Contributor

Honored Contributor

Re: Amy’s hair

[ Edited ]

I did not see Amy but her hair looks good when it is just below her ears and crimped (those soft waves).  Petite ladies look better in shorter hair because they are small and Amy is a tiny lady.

Off the subject of Amy.  Shawn needs to go short again.  She looks so good in short haircuts.  That's all.

kindness is strength