Trusted Contributor

Amy looks amazing in that beautiful top!!! Her stylist needs a raise today. I want the entire outfit!!! 

Honored Contributor

This is my very FIRST remark of this sort about Amy.  First and foremost, I love her hair styled like this.  She looks beautiful and sophisticated.

The top is lovely, too! 

Respected Contributor

I ran to see what you girls were talking about!  Yes, she does look amazing!!  Hard to tell if she had her hair cut a little.  Looks a little shorter.  Maybe.  I think Amy's a little doll anyway and she always looks great.

Trusted Contributor

When wearing clothes of her own Amy always looks amazing.  She is a beautiful woman.  She also looks terrific in most QVC clothes.  I do question the styling and the proportions of some of the items they put on her.  I think if they were her personal items she would take them to a tailor.  She has good fashion sense except when she is "star struck".  She is really enjoying herself today.  All fun and business.  No shouting, talking over each other.  Very enjoyable show and I got tips to try.

I wish that QVC would look and listen to what many of us say.   How many times have we raved about the outfit a host is wearing only to find out it is not from QVC.   Regardless of our age, shape and size we ladies want to look the best that we can.  As a plus size 5'4" older woman I am tired of outfits that are boxy, hang down to my knees, look like a maternity top, etc.  I do not follow their ideas of hiding my flaws.  Big prints on my chest?  Ruffles and flowing fabric on my hips?  What happened to tailored clothes?

My mother taught me to sew at an early age.  By the time I started 7th grade Home EC I could make mix and match sets.  I shocked my teacher because I made my own button holes and hidden zipper.  Maybe it is time to buy a new machine and refresh my love of sewing.   I used to find it very relaxing and look at the money I would save by doing all my own alterations when I do buy on line

Occasional Visitor

Love that white top...Amy where did you get it!!! I called QVC and they said it was your own outfit.  Please email me and let me know. I so want it. 

Thank you so much.

Respected Contributor

I absolutely agree that Amy looks beautiful!! Great show and easy to watch and listen to. 

Respected Contributor

I hadn't seen Amy in awhile and love her new hairstyle.  Very cute on her. 

Respected Contributor
@Gram W....  I'm with you. I learned sewing when I was very young also. I've gone back to sewing  more and more of my own wardrobe pieces. I agree with you in finding it a relaxing hobby, with the side benefit of having truly, one of a kind pieces. I find it harder and harder to find things that I like that are flattering. So, I have a few favorite patterns that I use with different fabrics and finishes. I plan to take my projects on the road in the motor home for rainy days.  Happy sewing ! 
Respected Contributor

You need to post on her facebook page for her to see it. I doubt it if the Hosts even look here.

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

I ran to see what you girls were talking about!  Yes, she does look amazing!!  Hard to tell if she had her hair cut a little.  Looks a little shorter.  Maybe.  I think Amy's a little doll anyway and she always looks great.

She did say she got a new "do" yesterday compliments of Maria McCool.