Frequent Contributor

Has anyone ever asked Amy a question on facebook and more importantly did she ever answer you?  Just wondering.  I simply asked her about her nail polish, color/brand and haven't heard back from her.  Geezzzz I don't understand why the hosts even have a facebook page as a social media when the point of it all is to stay in touch, share and converse, right?

Honored Contributor

@BLING   I sent her a message once and it did take quite a while for her to answer.  She may receive a lot of messages.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

I've never asked Amy a question, but I've posted questions to vendors and never gotten a response.  One was to a clothing vendor who showed an upcoming skirt and I asked for the item number and when it will be available.  The other was a bakeware promotion and I asked for the recipe.  In each case, I was one of several asking for the information but we never got a response.  I agree that it makes no sense for these people to have a social media account if they're going to post things but not respond to requests for more information.  Seems like the hosts would be proactive and post info about clothes, jewelry, shoes, or nail color since it's apparent people want to know about that.

The only Q host I've posted to is Rick.  He responded.  😊

Super Contributor

I had asked Breezies a question once and was answered in a few hours with a very nice reply that helped me with my question.

Also, wrote to Lisa Robertson and got a thank you a few days later  and Kim Parrish who also responded in a few days.

Respected Contributor

Hmmm...  now I'm wondering how many messages and questions hosts get on their Facebook pages, on average.

I often have questions about a person's nail polish color. Some of them wear some good colors!

Esteemed Contributor

How about the blogs?   They hardly do any of that anymore.

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

How about the blogs?   They hardly do any of that anymore.

@LindaSal  That stopped as they now use FB and Instagram.

Respected Contributor

i asked gary goban a question about one of the denim & co products, and i was surprised at how quickly he responded.  

Honored Contributor

David Venable responded to a comment I made on one of his Facebook posts.  

Honored Contributor

@fancy pantsy wrote:

i asked gary goban a question about one of the denim & co products, and i was surprised at how quickly he responded.  

@fancy pantsy He (or an assistant) answered me very quickly too.Smiley Happy