New Contributor

Hi was wondering if Amy or anybody could please tell me the name of Amy's haircut or how she tells her stylist she wants her haircut.  TY!

Honored Contributor

I have no idea.  If it's something you would like for yourself, find a picture of her and bring it to your hairstylist.

Valued Contributor

@gingerleespiceDo you have Facebook? If yes, find Amy Stran QVC's facebook page and she's done a couple of videos on her hair cut and style. Super fun!

New Contributor

Hi yeah I am on facebook.  I will have to check out the video and see if it's her latest short haircut.  Ty

New Contributor

Yes I was watching some qvc videos of her and snapping pics lol

Honored Contributor

I think many of the hosts get their hair done by the salon of Maria McCool--vendor for Calista products.  (hope I got her name correct)

Honored Contributor

@gingerleespice   The best response was from @JeanLouiseFinch .  Take a picture of Amy to your hair stylist.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

I agree with the suggestion of having a pic with you to show your hairdresser, or better yet capture a video of her on your phone if you're so inclined.  Seeing the image animated is better visually for the stylist.

I've heard her refer to her cut as 'an asymmetric pixie", shorter on one side than the other and completely tapered in back - she wears it very, very well.

Honored Contributor

Maria McCool from Calista does Amy's hair.  In the past, there have been videos where Maria demonstrates the cut of some of the hosts.  Maybe check the Calista FB page and see if by chance there is a photo or video. 

Honored Contributor

It looks like the same short bob type haircut she has been wearing for awhile, only shorter.