Honored Contributor

Amy Goins', Kim Gravel's assistant, has a very dark tan.  I wonder if this is very dark faux tanning or has she been out in the sun?  I can't help but think of the sun's harmful rays if she's been in the sun.  She looks pretty, but still. 

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal - I was wondering about this too. I would think Amy, as a redhead, would have a lot of trouble getting a natural tan. Besides, aren't we over baking in the sun now that we know how dangerous it can be? For those reasons, I think it's probably fake.

But if it's not, I hope she is taking precautions. I've always thought Amy is pretty. I think a lot of that just radiates from the person she is!   Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Especially with that red hair/fair skin.  Probably faux.  

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I've never used a faux tanning product mainly because I don't think I would get it right.  I would want it to look as natural as possible.  I used to lay out back in the day, but I came to my senses in my mid 20s.  So no sun for me for the last 45 yrs.  That look is no longer important to me.

I'm not sure why some people think more is better.  Shawn K, also, comes to mind regarding the use of these products.

Honored Contributor

Rachel went overboard with that eyeshadow stick from Kim.  Looks like the frosted shadow many of the girls wore in the early 70's when I went to high school.

Honored Contributor

Redheads such as Amy are normally very, very fair.  I don't think she would naturally tan that much.  I think she ODed on self-tanner.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Rachel went overboard with that eyeshadow stick from Kim.  Looks like the frosted shadow many of the girls wore in the early 70's when I went to high school.

@rms1954  - My husband asked what was that stuff she had all over her eyes.  I agree she went a bit overboard.

Honored Contributor

Amy strikes me as being a bit flaky.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

How much weight did she drop?   What size was she before?  I can get past that big smile.

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@rms1954 and @San Antonio Gal  - OMG, that was so awful.  I have said to myself numerous times that Rachel should not do beauty shows.  Beauty isn't her thing, which is fine, but its so obvious she has no clue what she's doing nor is she comfortable with it.  The clincher for me was a few weeks ago when I was watching her on a beauty show and she said that you have to change out your mascara every 30 days.  Someone said to her, in her earpiece, no its every 90 days and she disagreed with them right on the air saying no it's every 30 days!  Right then I knew she had no clue what she was doing re beauty.  Now when I see she's doing a beauty show, I don't watch no matter who the vendor is.  

Amy's fake tan has got to go.  I think it looks awful and does nothing for her.  When I first saw it a few weeks ago, I thought it was a mistake but since she's still that dark, I guess not.