Contributor

I just went to the Philosophy site, and it appears Amen is being discontinued?  Why oh why?  It gets great reviews.  I have never understood why it was only available at Christmas.  Then this weekend it was on air with 'the word' that this is the only time this year.  It won't be offered at Christmas.  Seems the host should have been a little more forthcoming if it is really being discontinued.  So what's up, QVC and Philosophy???

Honored Contributor

Re: Amen Being Discontinued????

Philosophy doesn't answer questions here. Have you tried asking them on social media (Facebook, Twitter) or calling the customer service phone line on their website to ask them?
Contributor

I am aware of this.  I did ask the question on their FB page.  Wondered if anyone else had any info.  Would also hope hat someone from QVC would at least see the post. Thanks for your response.  Maybe there isn't that much interest in the product.  Just know that it always sells out at Christmas.

Contributor

I am aware that Philosophy doesn't answer here.  I called them directly and checked their site.  I would like to think the company at least peeks in on the QVC site.  They have a huge following here.