Not applicable

Can anyone tell me who makes the "amber" color eye shadow presented by Lisa Robertson a couple of years ago, I cannot find it on QVC?

Trusted Contributor

Is it DuWop Amber Eyes for $18? While it's not available on the Q, you can still get it at DuWop.com

There are also a couple of DuWop Amber Eyes palette. The first one is for $32, and the trio (bottom image) is $22. Hope that helps.

Frequent Contributor
I don't remember the brand but I do remember the shadow was called Amber eyes. I hope someone can give you more information. Oops it looks like you did get more information while I was typing my response. DuWop sounds right.
Respected Contributor
I was just about to mention Amber Eye by DuWop, as well!
Honored Contributor

Check out Stila Cosmetics online. Under "Makeup" go to "Phased out Favorites" and there are a few different eye shadow palettes on sale for $20 that I believe offer 10 eye shadows total. Some of the eye shadow shades are quite different and you click to open, you will get a description of the colors.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Yes, it was this brand. I remember seeing it on a special show with Lisa. I'm thinking maybe in California. I wanted to order it but already sold out. Then I forgot about it.

Honored Contributor

Pretty!