Valued Contributor

Re: Amazon "Storefronts" Aren't Necessarily a Storefront

@decaf 

Hi ! yes , I have ordered my vitamins for years . I never even looked for beauty . Dr. Dray mentioned them on a video she did of K Beauty products last year  . There is a brand Pyungkang Yul it  is fragrance free with few ingredients very gentle .They also sell K Beauty sample kits too . it was a great hidden gem . 

Trusted Contributor

@marmarbrooklyn  I'm allergic to talc and oxy bismuth in all makeup, I have to read every label.  II just learned about K brands recently.  Thank you, soooo glad I saw your post!

Respected Contributor

I believe the safest purchases come from local suppliers that you can visit in person whether it is a chain or s small boutique store. Ordering on line from well-known chains is less risky than eBay or Amazon.

Fake suppliers are masters at producing identical packing to the originals. Testing the product is the only way to know it is fake. In these cases reading the label is useless since the product inside could have anything in it.

Honored Contributor

@marmarbrooklyn 

Thank you for reminding me about iHerb.  I used to buy proteins shakes from them.