Honored Contributor

Amazon prime 1 yr membership $67 today only (9/25)

For new members only. Just and FYI for those who might be interested.

Respected Contributor

Re: Amazon prime 1 yr membership $67 today only (9/25)

If you are  a Prime Member do you have unlimited viewing privalages of shows/movies?

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

@Lotus wrote:

If you are  a Prime Member do you have unlimited viewing privalages of shows/movies?

I don't know as I am not one. Hopefully someone can answer that for you.

Frequent Contributor

Free movies and tv programs, some free Kindle downloads, free music, shipping, and photo storage. Good deal.

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze thanks!  I got the email too.  You also get 5% back on purchases if you have an Amazon card.  I am itching to get the new 10" Kindle......so $10 savings right there.  I used it quite a bit during the last free trial and like fast shipping.  I normally wait to get $35 for free shipping, but gotta tell you 2 day ship was nice.  I just placed an order this week and ETA is next Friday.

Contributor

Amazon advertises "unlimited streaming of thousands of titles" as a benefit of Prime.  I am a prime member but have not taken advantage of that free service.  I do love getting my orders within 2 days and free shipping though.

Regular Contributor

The two day free shipping is really great but I recently noticed there is also an option for five day free shipping with a promotional credit for future purchase.  Mine have been for $1.00 towards KINDLE purchase which works well for me.  I've had PRIME for about four months and am really liking AMAZON.