Valued Contributor

Not a single thing is appealing to me yet and the products I had my eyes on aren't on sale. So probably not buying anything.

Contributor

I bought Instant pot too.

Trusted Contributor

I bought a shower speaker.  I hope I like it.  I had to return a different one last month because the battery life was terrible.

The lowest priced Kindle Fire is on sale from 49 to 33.33, which is a great deal!  I bought one for myself in May and one for my cousin in June when they were on sale for 40.  If I only knew!  I saw the e-readers were on sale, too.  Someone could really get a jump on their holiday shopping today for those items.  I think they would make lovely gifts.

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Respected Contributor

I got a pair of NYDJ. Hope I like them and they fit!

Valued Contributor

They had a Luzury Beauty section.  If you haven't ordered from it befoe you got an additional fifteen percent off plus the prime day discoutn.  I got a Butter London lipstick for $11, usually $22.

Regular Contributor

LOL! I want to know also. I was just about to ask, when I saw your post. I hope someone lets us know or I might have to start a new thread to find out.

PS- my son got the xbox 1TB game bundle, great price.

for beauty products - I am 54, blue eye's, very fair. Skin is normal, but prone to eczema patches.
Regular Contributor
It was tricky. Like Wen seemed overpriced but when you add it to cart AND pretend to check out there's an extra percent off.

I got Gillette razor- with 6 refill for under $10.

I bought kind bars galore!!! Much cheaper than QVC.

Regular Contributor

Well I went to amazon and the instant pot seems to be a pressure cooker. I'm 54, so I would call it a pressure cooker, maybe the younger generation calls it an instant pot. It probably does more then a normal pressure cooker.

for beauty products - I am 54, blue eye's, very fair. Skin is normal, but prone to eczema patches.
Respected Contributor
@nicky221 I'm in my mid 30s and call it a pressure cooker. Instant Pot is one of the brand names that sells pressure cookers. I got mine a couple of weeks ago, haven't used it yet. I have some boneless short ribs in the freezer that I'm thinking about christening the instant pot with.
Valued Contributor

I bought a bread machine for me, I want to make my own cinnamon , raisin bread because they never have any left of the "good kind " at the store and it is 4 dollars a loaf,