Honored Contributor

My Amazon experiences of late have been atrocious.  No delivery, late delivery, delivery to the wrong house,  deliveries not place where they're supposed to be, wrong delivery.  It's crazy!  AND I just got disconnected while speaking to a supervisor.  Did she call back?  Nooooo.  Am I special or is this happening to others as well?  

Honored Contributor

Well, they DO understand the ultimate finish for this kind of behavior!  And if they don't, they will.....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

I usually get 3-4 deliveries a week, all by UPS or USPS as we don't have Amazon delivery.  They've been running about as usual but have never been impressively speedy. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I haven't experienced any issues.  They are being delivered when they say.

Respected Contributor

@monicakm, it's not just you. The past few months have not run so smoothly.

I've had several mishaps myself. And family members with deliveries to wrong addresses. My one late delivery was funny. The info stated it had been put in my mailbox. The item I ordered was three feet long, so I knew I need not check my mailbox again. Two days later in was by my garage. Other items I've had delivery dated pushed back several times. 

But I've also had delays with other companies. To me a trend is developing.

Esteemed Contributor

Yep, they are getting all weird.  Breaking up orders and taking a while.

Since I can't go out, they are what I have used for this past while.

A friend is switching to Walmart.

Honored Contributor

I’m a BIG Amazon customer.  There have been a couple times when they couldn’t fulfill a subscription order because something was out of stock.  I just chose an alternative.  I’ve also had a couple of situations where they didn’t send the right quantity or the product description was inaccurate to where I wouldn’t have purchased it if I had known. Both times Amazon refunded my money. Overall I’m very happy customer.  

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

Are you a Prime member?  Those deliveries are supposed to be 2 days.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm    Yes, I'm a Prime member but I never get anything in 2 days.... 3 or 4 is the norm. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

FedEx has gotten ok for us finally!  UPS, it's late in the day but reliable.  Amazon?  Hasn't missed a beat here.

QVC?  A joke.  Fifteen days in processing on orders and they have your money without a date in sight!  Yes, it's "pending" but that just means it will be taken out when you least expect it!  

Oh and USPS.  I have one package touring Indiana!  Doesn't want to come to Oklahoma!  Wants to tour cities in Indiana!