Trusted Contributor

@monicakm You're special.  I have yet to be disappointed by any Amazon order.  Quite the contrary, I'm regularly amazed at how efficient they are at fulfilling orders.  Makes it that much harder to refrain from ordering through them whenever there is negative press.

Honored Contributor

While I'm honored to be special, I'd rather not be in this case! Smiley Tongue

Super Contributor

You really have to watch who you are purchasing from with Amazon. They now have many products that are direct from China. Always check the delivery date stated and if you do not have your item by that date contact Amazon CS. I know that they have made it much more difficult to contact CS in the past couple of years but don't give up. Tell them you want a refund if it does not look like delivery will happen soon. Some of these smaller distributors from out of the country know every loophole that there is when it comes to refunds and returns. Reviews are not very reliable in some cases. It is best to try to find a US distributor that has a good track record. I am sure that many of you have noticed that there are many items on that website that have either some strange sounding "brand name" or no brand name at all. Buyer beware. Try to be aware of who you are actually purchasing from.