Valued Contributor

Re: Amazing test that determines which hair length flatters you most (REPRISE)

Mine is exactly at 2.5. Think I look best mid length, defintely not when its too long. Want to go short but have never had short hair but this may help me rethink it. thanks for the info Smiley Happy+

Honored Contributor

@segrl21 wrote:

Mine is exactly at 2.5. Think I look best mid length, defintely not when its too long. Want to go short but have never had short hair but this may help me rethink it. thanks for the info Smiley Happy+

You're welcome, and that's great to hear.  Cat Happy

Super Contributor

@mimi5775 wrote:

@kalicat wrote:

Miss Rose 722 - your Sweetpea looks so much like my Taffy.  My Taffy was so gentle that she allowed the kids to dress her in baby clothes and push her in a doll buggy!

@MissRose722 wrote:

2015-06-27 21.12.31.jpgAwww, feline groovy, thanks so very much for the compliment - that made my day! And you are so right about my Sweetpea - I love it!  Here she is in her Diva glory...

Is your gorgeous cat a Maine Coone? My precious mom [a real cat lover] who passed last year left her "Baby" a Maine Coone and he is now with my sister ..your cat looks a lot like my mom's! <3

Thanks so much for your sweet message, Mar5775 - and my sincere sympathies on the loss of your Mom.  May all the lovely memories with her always give you comfort.  It's good to know that her beloved "Baby" is with your sister as opposed to a stranger.  And so nice to read that my Sweetpea has a "twin"!  Sweetpea is a Maine Coon mix and will be 12 years old next month.  I rescued her as a kitten in December 2013 during a snowstorm; her Mom and siblings lived in my neighbor's yard, but she was on my front porch looking very sick.  Took her to the Vet who said she had a respiratory infection, and the Vet advised if I didn't bring her in she would have not survived much longer.  With antibiotics and a lot of TLC, she recovered and became a wonderful companion to my male Tuxedo cat Shadi, who was 4 at the time.  They got along so well, as Shadi was her protector so to say.  And my Mom, who lives with me, predicted something like this would happen!  A few months before adopting Sweetpea, I said to Mom that Shadi looked lonely and perhaps we should adopt another kitty.  Mom said the only way that would happen is if that cat walks on to our front porch.  Well, Mom's prediction came true!

Trusted Contributor

How interesting!  Mine is right at 2.25 adn I have had all lengths over the years.  Currently loving a shorter, chin length cut, but may go shorter for a super chic look but the romance of longer hair is pretty as well.

Honored Contributor

Perhaps this should be explained to the folks on the "How Not to Look Old" thread - some of whom still think that anyone who is "old" should have short hair.

Just because someone ages, does not mean their other physical dimensions automatically change (face shape, size of head, and this distance between tip of chin and earlobe).

Thanks for the reminder.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

@MissRose722 wrote:

2015-06-27 21.12.31.jpgAwww, feline groovy, thanks so very much for the compliment - that made my day! And you are so right about my Sweetpea - I love it!  Here she is in her Diva glory...

@MissRose722

Your Sweetpea is just lovely.  Her expression is wise and loving at the same time.

I think it may be time for me to adopt a cat again someday very soon.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

This test worked great for me. Once I realized my result was short hair I got all mine cut off! It looks GREAT on me! It actually makes my face look skinnier. Now I'll eat my ice cream and enjoy it...HA!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@Surfer Wife wrote:

This test worked great for me.

Once I realized my result was short hair I got all mine cut off! It looks GREAT on me!

It actually makes my face look skinnier.

Now I'll eat my ice cream and enjoy it...HA!

That's great to hear, Surf!

So happy I could help.  8)

Both your previous and current avatars show how pretty you are, but the new shorter style here

Surfer Wife,

really gives your thick curls and waves some extra 'oomph'.

Plus you have a lovely warm smile.

Guilt-free ice cream forever, hehe!

Honored Contributor

Thank you feline groovy!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.