Trusted Contributor

Re: Amazing ""Pencil Case"" to hold beauty supplies - for Office or Travel or Home!

Great design!
Super Contributor

Re: Amazing ""Pencil Case"" to hold beauty supplies - for Office or Travel or Home!

pretty neat! thanks

Valued Contributor

Thanks OP. I ordered two---cute, clever, good price--will put one in my "gift stash".
Frequent Contributor

Just wanted to give you ladies a heads up. There's a very cute black quilted one found in the Sale section on sephoras website for $10. It is super sharp looking!
Regular Contributor

Whoooooa! So glad so many of you enjoyed it, I thought of y'all as soon as I saw it!

What really seems to 'make it' are those two little stash pockets in the 'front', which I put bobble pins and a small band-aid, prepackaged ibuprofen, etc.

Valued Contributor

What a cool idea. Smiley Happy Thanks for sharing. Looks great for traveling. Or purse.

Valued Contributor

Re: Amazing "Pencil Case" to hold beauty supplies - for Office or Travel or Home!

Just wanted to thank the original poster for sharing the pencil makeup case with us.  I ordered one after seeing this post and have enjoyed using it at home and for travel.  I got the black with red trim.  I found it on Amazon.

Respected Contributor

Re: Amazing "Pencil Case" to hold beauty supplies - for Office or Travel or Home!

Thanks! I ordered two.

Respected Contributor

@cerinthe, this is brilliant!  Very nice of you to share.  I'll be taking advantage of your clever idea.  

Contributor

I bought this some time ago......I use it for travel and just recently on a cruise.....love having my brushed and makeup pencils, mascara, etc. in one place...easy to access and standing up.  Fits nicely on one side  in my Vera Bradley cosmetic bag.