Respected Contributor

So we all know AG is not what it used to be.  I bought the TSV back before xmass.  Today I used the body lotion on my hands.  About 3 hours later I met some friends for lunch and one of them asked what I was wearing that smelled so good!  That was a pleasent surprise.  Maybe it's not as bad as we all thought.

Frequent Contributor
I have had the same thing happen several times with the recent formulas. I didn’t think they lasted so I was just spreading them on like crazy and several
People have commented
Respected Contributor
My office mate says I always smell like a shower. It’s the Amazing Grace.
Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl   I was given a small set of AG perfume and lotion by an appreciative client. I wore it years ago and then moved on when it didn't stay.  I had high hopes that it had gone back to the original formula, but nope.

I still like the fragrance, so take along the roller ball...for sure gone in a month since applying every few hours.

Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl  - I've always received compliments when wearing AG.  

Valued Contributor

@bargainsgirl    Sorry, it's one of those scents that make me nauseated. Along with the phony perfumes that are also man-made. I'll take the real scent of Chanel or Guerlain products.

Visitor

Re: Amazing Grace

[ Edited ]

I've had a very differant experience!!!  As a consistant AG user, my sheets & robe always had that beautiful lingering scent. Random strangers would even stop me (weekly) to tell me I smelled incredible. That came to a sudden stop, then I learned the new owners 'reformulated' which explains why I get ZERO compliments now! 

I'd gladly pay 2x the price for the old formula. The new ones aren't worth buying at any price to me. They don't moisturize my skin well any longer...and I miss that beautiful fragrance. Smiley Sad

Super Contributor

I was at the dentist recently and the hygienist asked what I was wearing and I told her Amazing Grace and she said it smelled so good. Then when I got ready to leave she came back in after the dentist left and said everyone in the office was talking about how wonderful I smelled. 
i like so many don't think I can't smell it, but evidently you can. I personally cant take the  expensive designer perfumes. Automatic headache!