Valued Contributor

Re: Amazing Grace fans.....

[ Edited ]

@Nonametoday  She will love Amazing Grace! Or if you try Pure Grace most definitely both are light and whisperyI liked that explanation. Amazing Grace is soft feminine ,   Pure Grace is fresh& clean.  Summer Grace I have not tried but it gets great reviews.  How sweet you are, she is very lucky!

Honored Contributor

I have the Ballet Rose and don't like it that much. I also love Amazing Grace but no matter what I have tried, in just a few minutes it totally disappears on me. I am using a dupe in an oil form that is close and liking it quite well. 

Respected Contributor

Other than Summer Grace I have not really fallen for any of the other Graces either....except Living Grace. I do like that although it is not offered very much.

Respected Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

I tried Bergamot and really like it. I like Ballet Rose, but I like Nude Rose even more. I wont try Magnolia, not a fan of that scent. 

@Shelbelle 

I have a granddaughter who is turning 13 in January.  She is growing up and it is obvious that she wants to be a big girl, a teen girl. Her parents are pretty strict with what she wears and how she conducts herself, of course, but I am thinking of getting her some very pale lip gloss for Christmas and some cologne, maybe just a body lotion or cream. She is a shy child.  I was thinking about getting her the Ballet Rose. What do you think of that for a young (almost teen) girl.  Is it too evocative or is it feminine but shy and retiring.  

Not a fan of Ballet Rose either.  I like Nude Rose better but her parents would probably object to the name. Softer and more sheer. I would probably go with Pure Grace.

Esteemed Contributor

@spent2much wrote:

I love Amazing Grace, but I love Falling in Love even more.  I haven't tried any of the others in that line.

Thanks for mentioning this, I though this scent was no more.  I was hard pressed to find a new one without sampling.  Do think shipping is free too.

Honored Contributor

@jubilant wrote:

I have the Ballet Rose and don't like it that much. I also love Amazing Grace but no matter what I have tried, in just a few minutes it totally disappears on me. I am using a dupe in an oil form that is close and liking it quite well. 

@jubilant   That information might be worth sharing...with those of us who can't smell some fragrances.

Honored Contributor

@Still Raining wrote:

@spent2much wrote:

I love Amazing Grace, but I love Falling in Love even more.  I haven't tried any of the others in that line.

Thanks for mentioning this, I though this scent was no more.  I was hard pressed to find a new one without sampling.  Do think shipping is free too.

@Still Raining 

Thank you for taking the time.  I appreciate all the help and information.

Honored Contributor

@wonderfulworld wrote:

@Nonametoday wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

I tried Bergamot and really like it. I like Ballet Rose, but I like Nude Rose even more. I wont try Magnolia, not a fan of that scent. 

@Shelbelle 

I have a granddaughter who is turning 13 in January.  She is growing up and it is obvious that she wants to be a big girl, a teen girl. Her parents are pretty strict with what she wears and how she conducts herself, of course, but I am thinking of getting her some very pale lip gloss for Christmas and some cologne, maybe just a body lotion or cream. She is a shy child.  I was thinking about getting her the Ballet Rose. What do you think of that for a young (almost teen) girl.  Is it too evocative or is it feminine but shy and retiring.  

Not a fan of Ballet Rose either.  I like Nude Rose better but her parents would probably object to the name. Softer and more sheer. I would probably go with Pure Grace.

@wonderfulworld   LOL.  they probably would.  

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@jubilant wrote:

@jubilant   That information might be worth sharing...with those of us who can't smell some fragrances.

@Nonametoday   I bought it from a place online called Bulk Apothacary. I bought the large amber bottle.  It gets good ratings and it lasts forever.  I didn't give the name earlier because they are honest about what goes into their products and, like all perfumes (except for Clean Green ones), some of the things they mention in their warning label will scare people away. Also, I am ordering a new dupe for Amazing Grace that is more organic/green from a place on Etsy.  It isn't here yet so I can't review that one. It also gets high ratings.  

Valued Contributor

I like the Magnolia!