Honored Contributor

I love amazing grace and summer grace.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

@Nonametoday 

Go with regular Amazing Grace. It's what they say, just a whisper. It is not a sexy, sultry fragrance. It's so beautiful, not in your face. Get a nice set that includes the 3 in 1 bath and body lotion. She will love it. 

@KBEANS   

Thank you so much for your response.  I appreciate your opinion and that is what I will do. Your suggestion is a very good one.

Honored Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

@San Antonio Gal 
I absolutely love Amazing Grace the best! I tried Magnolia and I don't like it. It smelled like a masculine fragrance. I used it at work in my office when it smelled musty, and in the bathroom. I have AG on auto delivery and I switched to Ballet Rose for one auto shipment. I kept lying to myself that it was ok. It isn't. I'm still spraying this around the house here and there to use it; pillows, linens etc. I cancelled my auto delivery because when I tried to revert back to my original order of AG, I could no longer find how to do it. I couldn't take a chance that I would receive Ballet Rose again!

@KBEANS  

Thanks a bunch.  You girls have probably saved my bacon with my kids.  I would not want to give them someting that does not smell great.  Thanks a million.  I know she will love the Amazing Grace.  

Honored Contributor

@isaboo wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I'm an Amazing Grace fan and I wear it throughout the year.  I also layer with the body emulsion and sometimes the shower gel.

I recently tried Amazing Grace Bergamot, but I didn't like it.  Nothing wrong with it - I just didn't like the scent.  Just wondering if any of you Amazing Grace lovers have tried any of the other versions such as Magnolia or Ballet Rose, etc?  Do you use any of these other versions?

I get so many compliments when wearing AG (Of course, this was prior to March).  I haven't been able to find anything I like as much.

philosophy amazing grace bergamot eau de toilette 4-oz - A388176

Amazing Grace has been my favorite but I now  like Ballet Rose just as much. I order it whenever I come across it.

@isaboo   

Sold.  I think this is a good recommendation.  You ladies are the best.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I'm an Amazing Grace fan and I wear it throughout the year.  I also layer with the body emulsion and sometimes the shower gel.

I recently tried Amazing Grace Bergamot, but I didn't like it.  Nothing wrong with it - I just didn't like the scent.  Just wondering if any of you Amazing Grace lovers have tried any of the other versions such as Magnolia or Ballet Rose, etc?  Do you use any of these other versions?

I get so many compliments when wearing AG (Of course, this was prior to March).  I haven't been able to find anything I like as much.

philosophy amazing grace bergamot eau de toilette 4-oz - A388176

@San Antonio Gal  Thank you!

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@San Antonio Gal 

No just Amazing Grace...I don't care for any of the other scents, (for me)

If they would ever bring back the deoderant, that would be awsome.   

@quadmimi 

Thank you.  Ladies, I think I am sold.  I will get her a gift set and some lip gloss, maybe a gift set of 2-3 very light colors.  I think I will be her #1 grandmother for the day.  ;-)

Honored Contributor

@DianeJ2 wrote:

Original is my favorite too. I have Amazing Grace Ballet Rose and it's grown on me. I do mix it with Amazing Grace to soften the scent. I do like Pure Grace Nude Rose better. 

@DianeJ2 

So that sounds like Amazing Grace is a softer, quieter scent, better for a young girl.  I'm sold.

Honored Contributor

Re: @Re: Amazing Grace fans.....

@DianeJ2 wrote:

@Nonametoday  I have gifted my teen nieces rollerball sets that have the original Graces and the Rose Graces. They love them! They asked me for again this year.  Pure Grace is their favorite thery said. 

@DianeJ2 All these wonderful suggestions.  It's beginning to sound like I am in the right court of opinion for Christmas.  Love it.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I love amazing grace and summer grace.Smiley Happy

@sunshine 919 

Amazing Grace it is.  I think I have been sold on it and then I might try that Summer Grace and if I don't love it, I can always gift it to her.

Valued Contributor

I love AG - a lot.

But I disagree, I think the young lady would love Pure Grace better.  AG smells more mature to me.  Not inappropriate - but PG is so CLEAN.  I love them both.

Just me 2 cents Smiley Happy