Honored Contributor

Amazing Grace fans.....

[ Edited ]

I'm an Amazing Grace fan and I wear it throughout the year.  I also layer with the body emulsion and sometimes the shower gel.

I recently tried Amazing Grace Bergamot, but I didn't like it.  Nothing wrong with it - I just didn't like the scent.  Just wondering if any of you Amazing Grace lovers have tried any of the other versions such as Magnolia or Ballet Rose, etc?  Do you use any of these other versions?

I get so many compliments when wearing AG (Of course, this was prior to March).  I haven't been able to find anything I like as much.

philosophy amazing grace bergamot eau de toilette 4-oz - A388176

Honored Contributor

Re: Amazing Grace fans.....

[ Edited ]

I tried Bergamot and really like it. I like Ballet Rose, but I like Nude Rose even more. I wont try Magnolia, not a fan of that scent. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I tried Bergamot and really like it. I like Ballet Rose, but I like Nude Rose even more. I wont try Magnolia, not a fan of that scent. 

@Shelbelle 

I have a granddaughter who is turning 13 in January.  She is growing up and it is obvious that she wants to be a big girl, a teen girl. Her parents are pretty strict with what she wears and how she conducts herself, of course, but I am thinking of getting her some very pale lip gloss for Christmas and some cologne, maybe just a body lotion or cream. She is a shy child.  I was thinking about getting her the Ballet Rose. What do you think of that for a young (almost teen) girl.  Is it too evocative or is it feminine but shy and retiring.  

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

No just Amazing Grace...I don't care for any of the other scents, (for me)

If they would ever bring back the deoderant, that would be awsome.   

Valued Contributor

Original is my favorite too. I have Amazing Grace Ballet Rose and it's grown on me. I do mix it with Amazing Grace to soften the scent. I do like Pure Grace Nude Rose better. 

Valued Contributor

@Re: Amazing Grace fans.....

[ Edited ]

@Nonametoday  I have gifted my teen nieces rollerball sets that have the original Graces and the Rose Graces. They love them! They asked me for again this year.  Pure Grace is their favorite thery said. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Amazing Grace fans.....

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal 
I absolutely love Amazing Grace the best! I tried Magnolia and I don't like it. It smelled like a masculine fragrance. I used it at work in my office when it smelled musty, and in the bathroom. I have AG on auto delivery and I switched to Ballet Rose for one auto shipment. I kept lying to myself that it was ok. It isn't. I'm still spraying this around the house here and there to use it; pillows, linens etc. I cancelled my auto delivery because when I tried to revert back to my original order of AG, I could no longer find how to do it. I couldn't take a chance that I would receive Ballet Rose again!

Respected Contributor

@Nonametoday 

Go with regular Amazing Grace. It's what they say, just a whisper. It is not a sexy, sultry fragrance. It's so beautiful, not in your face. Get a nice set that includes the 3 in 1 bath and body lotion. She will love it. 

Respected Contributor

I love Amazing Grace, but I love Falling in Love even more.  I haven't tried any of the others in that line.

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I'm an Amazing Grace fan and I wear it throughout the year.  I also layer with the body emulsion and sometimes the shower gel.

I recently tried Amazing Grace Bergamot, but I didn't like it.  Nothing wrong with it - I just didn't like the scent.  Just wondering if any of you Amazing Grace lovers have tried any of the other versions such as Magnolia or Ballet Rose, etc?  Do you use any of these other versions?

I get so many compliments when wearing AG (Of course, this was prior to March).  I haven't been able to find anything I like as much.

philosophy amazing grace bergamot eau de toilette 4-oz - A388176

Amazing Grace has been my favorite but I now  like Ballet Rose just as much. I order it whenever I come across it.