Contributor

Amazing Grace Won for best fragrance. Really??

I have been a long time user of Amazing Grace. I stopped using it when Cody changed the formula. It has no scent after 30 seconds. Can somebody explain to me how they won for best fragrance?I just read the review for the holiday Amazing Grace duo. They are terrible. I keep reading the reviews in hopes that they will change the formula back to what is was. Too bad the ruined such a great fragrance.

Honored Contributor

Re: Amazing Grace Won for best fragrance. Really??

I have been using all the Philosophy fragrances for many years, and none of them ever lasted in my opinion. Amazing Grace still smells the same to me, and I really love the body creme. 

When I think about it, what fragrance does QVC offer that is better than Amazing Grace? I don't know of any at this time. I don't know what the choices were, but it seems like the same winners are chosen year after year. 

Respected Contributor

i tdoes too have a long lasting scent. you can not smell it  but I garentee th epeople around you do.  I get compliments hours and hours after i put it on

Regular Contributor

I haven't had it in a long time, but it's a good one.  I switched to "Falling in Love" for a bit, but just decided to give that to my daughter.  Moving on. 

Esteemed Contributor

Amazing Grace is gone by the time I get out the door. Falling in Love is not much better. Won't be purchasing Philosophy fragrances anymore.

Honored Contributor

@Cat lover 1731,   Body cremes actually last longer than fragrances.  

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

I don't think I've ever been able to smell fragrance on myself that I use daily, not after awhile, anyway. I bought the AG trio of shower gel, body cream, & eau de parfum, & it has more staying power than the eau de toilette. I'm on a/d now.

Honored Contributor

Haven't purchased in years.

I don't want to blow anyone out of the elevator with scent, but I do think that if I put my nose right on the pulse point where I applied scent 1 hour ago I should still be able to catch a whiff of it.

Not so for Philosophy scents.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Love AG.  

Respected Contributor

I wore nothing but amazing and pure grace for many years and got many compliments and my laudry basket smelled good because I would spray on my clothes when I applied.  Now nothing.  I can spray AG on my blouse and body and it is gone in minutes.  I can smell nothing on my shirt when I go to wash it.  I have the eau de parfum.

The smell of Ag is the same but something changed.  As far as the Pure grace goes it does not smell the same to me.