Contributor

I received my order today of the Amazing Grace towelettes (5 pacakages of 15 towelettes each).  I'm disappointed in them as they had hardly any fragrance and what was there certainly didn't last but a minute!  An expensive ($59.50) price to pay for not much so they got packed up and sent back......too bad as my expectations were high.  Should have know better!

Honored Contributor

Re: Amazing Grace Towelettes

Wow - I love AG but no way would I pay that much for towelettes.  I only paid $79 for the TSV that included 4 oz. eau de parfum, 32 oz. body lotion, 32 oz. shower gel, a rollerball and a small bottle of Purity cleanser!

$59.50 is a crazy price for towelettes.

Trusted Contributor

Return them!!!

Honored Contributor

@Momkat wrote:

I received my order today of the Amazing Grace towelettes (5 pacakages of 15 towelettes each).  I'm disappointed in them as they had hardly any fragrance and what was there certainly didn't last but a minute!  An expensive ($59.50) price to pay for not much so they got packed up and sent back......too bad as my expectations were high.  Should have know better!

@Momkat   I read the description and it seems they're meant as a quickie alternative to a shower at the gym, etc. to freshen up, not necessarily to scent you for any length of time. I keep lavender scented baby wipes in my gym bag. I'd definitely return them if you assumed they were solely for scenting purposes. 

Honored Contributor

I bought a set of these towelettes, in a set with 32 ounce Amazing Grace 3 in 1. 

I like them, and think they are nicely scented. I bought mine at special pricing, and otherwise think they are now over priced. 

Too bad, 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Momkat  15 towelettes per package?  That is a joke.  That is a lot of money for virtually nothing plus no scent lingers.  Take a look at Fresh.com.  They have a variety of perfumes $25 to $90 depending on the size plus when you select a fragrance and open it up to get the description, you will be given the different scents for Top, Middle and Base notes.  It makes it easy to select a fragrance online plus returnable.

kindness is strength