Not applicable

Amazing Grace: No longer amazing

Has anyone else been disappointed with the different grace fragrances? I just received the TSV for the holidays and was so disappointed. There was no fragrance at all. I used the shower gel, the whipped body cream and then the solid perfume and the spray perfume. I could not smell anything. I went online to see if I could find anything similar, well guess what? I found somethinspecial.com and ordered the small amazed (amazing grace) and pure (pure grace). They were small samples and only $3.99 ea. I received them today and guess what, that great smell is there and it lasts. I have now found somewhere to get my "grace" fix. They are out of Sedona Arizona and do lotions, sprays and scrubs. The product is made to order and took a total of 5 days from order to delivery. Not too bad! Give it a try if you are disappointed with the new Amazing Grace from Philosophy.

Re: Amazing Grace: No longer amazing

I agree that Amazing Grace and Pure Grace as well don't smell the same since the company was bought by Coty. I have been wearing Amazing Grace since it came out and for years now have been dissapointed time and time again that there is very little or no fragrance in the body firming emoilsion and the cologne smells like alcohol and water. It's just crazy that they can keep selling this stuff after seeing so many complaints about it. I have purchased from Ulta and Sephora before they stopped selling it and some other stores and it's always a dissapointment. QVC, I am purchasing one more time from you but if there is no fragrance back it goes. 

Honored Contributor

I purchased three versions of the "Grace" TSV's a few months back and promptly returned them. The scent was only noticeable upon application but quickly disappeared.  

Honored Contributor

2013?

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

This original post is almost ten years old!

Respected Contributor

@Rovergirl Amazing Grace was always my go to until they modified it and ruined the product.  I have been on the search for a comparable item but have yet to locate such.  

Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

This original post is almost ten years old!

Good catch!  I got pulled in. 🤦‍♀️

Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

2013?

Good catch!

QVC Customer Care

Bumped up from 2013 blocked replies