Honored Contributor

Re: Amazing Grace Jasmine anyone?

to big of a bottle to get home and not like and have to send back--I'll go to ebay to see if there are samples first.

Frequent Contributor

I bought during the Ulta 20% sale over holiday online. I was reluctant since it was online only. Well, my son hated the scent on me was not pleasant. I've always been a Amazing grace gal but stopped buying since the scents aren't long lasting as previous years. I tried the ballet rose parfum but that didn't last long either. So, I've given up on Philosophy!

Occasional Contributor

I bought it at Ulta when it was first released several weeks ago. I ended up returning it. It was way more summery/coconutty than I expected—which shouldn’t have been a surprise given the notes. It reminded me of a pale, less interesting version of Estée Lauder’s Bronze Goddess.
Honored Contributor

It sounds lovely but AG fragrances do not last.  It's a pass for me.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I've said this several times.  I use Amazing Grace EDP or EDT and I still have strangers complimenting me.  I can smell it on my clothes afterwards.  I find that the spray fragrance does not last like the EDP or the EDT.  I layer with the body lotion.

Trusted Contributor

I couldn't wait to smell this one. I love jasmine flowers. Trouble is, this smells more like coconut than jasmine. I don't hate it, but decided to return. Really wanted a jasmine scent that's not too strong.

Respected Contributor

@Renata22 You may want to try a sample of Dior's Pure Poison. It is such a lovely Jasmine scent on me. It made well with all the other notes but Jasmine is the star in this one. Its not too strong but does have good sillage & the staying power lasts on me for 5 hours. Its my favorite white floral. In fact I like the new formulation better than the original. Its a great spring & summer white floral & can be worn year round. It so elegant & would make a great wedding scent!

Frequent Contributor

Had to send it back.  Didn't last more than 15 minutes on me☹️

Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love Amazing Grace and Philosophy but for the size its pricey on a budget I found a great alternative and the quality is great with a big variety of fragrances 

If you are on a budget give them a try when they have sales I know now its buy 2 get 1 free but sometimes its 30-40 % off it changes every friday O get the updates on their facebook page. Its   

Edited to remove link

Contributor

Jasmine Noir by Bvulagri is amazing  but there is a brand called bee-adored and they have a facebook page great inexpensive alternatives