Frequent Contributor

Amazing Grace Hair Conditioner

I wish the AG Hair Conditioner would be brought back. Did anyone else use this. It was one of the only conditioners that would make my hair smooth and behave. Wonder why it was discontinued. Maybe I was the only one loving it. If anyone know of a similar product, I would like to know.

Honored Contributor

Re: Amazing Grace Hair Conditioner

I used to use it and liked it alot. A month or two ago the Phil. Website had a spring clearance and sold 8oz bottles of the conditioner at half price. Not sure if it was a special run or what. I was only able to get two bottles. Hopefully they will make it again.

Super Contributor

Please tell me this has not been discontinued! I have used this for several years and really loved it. I have a short-layered cut and only need to use about a pea size amount. One bottle lasts me a long time. So many products weigh down my hair.

Honored Contributor

I bought six bottles of AG hair conditioner during the spring sale. I think they will continue to offer it. Just keep checking here on QVC, and Philosophy.com. I wish they would keep poducts in stock that people love.
Super Contributor

I just checked Philosophy's website and there is no AG conditioner.

Honored Contributor

I recently opened my last bottle of pure grace conditioner. I'd been saving it because it's a discontinued item.

Philosophy has discontinued both pure grace and amazing grace shampoo and conditioner. However, they've brought back shear splendor (currently available on their website).

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Dara Lynn said on FB that the AG conditioner was not discontinued, and to watch for it at Philosophy.com.
Respected Contributor

Just got the shear splendor, amazing just like everyone says!!....

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for everyone's input. I will keep checking to see if they bring it back. In the meantime I guess I will get the Shear Splendor. I've used it on days when I swim in chlorine and it is very moisturizing. I remember when the AG Conditioner was sold in the large 32 oz size. I should have stocked up.