Super Contributor

I know some folks had been hoping to see the Amazing Grace Soaps come back again, and I just saw that a 3pc set had been posted here on QVC. So in case you had not seen it yet, it is item # A260257.

Hey, and these are the large full size 5oz soaps too!

Oh by the way, there are also a lot of other new holiday items that just posted too. Lots to look at! I have fun window shopping {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

Re: Amazing Grace 3pc Soap Set!

Dara posted a photo of these on FB earlier today, with no item number. I would love to have a set of these. They are on my wish list.
Super Contributor

I always loved the bar soaps, would you believe I still have a few FIL bars left? i use them to keep my drawers smelling nice. And guess what? After how many years, they still smell strong enough to scent the items in the drawer! I do pull one out to use every so often , but I love to use them for freshening up my drawers too!
Honored Contributor

cal-gal, I have some of the AG, and FIL soaps in my drawers too. I guess us Philosophy girls think alike. The new AG soaps look so pretty in that box.
Frequent Contributor

Cal-gal-- I was wondering if the 5 oz size was larger than the bars we had in the past, sounds like from your post I was correct. Love the bar soaps so excited to see this set!!