Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Its nice to see im not the only one Smiley Happy  

Respected Contributor

None here either. Don't care for people touching me.

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 that is funny! i have had alot of strange dreams during this pandemic!

Contributor

I have never had any of these service either.  I guess that I am too frugal! I have a skin care regimen.  I do my own nails.  I have had certain body parts after orthopedic surgery (shoulders, knee), but have never had a body massage in a salon.

Respected Contributor

I stopped getting nail fills years ago & I give myself a manicure & enjoy it. On rare occasions I have had a facial & massage. I do miss getting pedicures but I must say I have learned (since Covid) thru practice, that my feet look great! Ha!

Esteemed Contributor

I've had all of those, not on a regular basis, but the one that I miss the most, is massages.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

I have had them all BUT I was working at the time. I took pride in my appearance so I worked at it.

NOW - it's a whole different story - I was so thankful to get my hair cut after 4 months. 

Respected Contributor

None of them. Don't need a facial, I can take care of my hands, can't stand anyone messing with my feet, and I used to give massages but never wanted one myself. I kind of think you either enjoy being pampered, or you don't. I don't.

Honored Contributor

I used to get my nails done, but discovered I'm just too rough on them to bother.  I don't want to have to worry about my manicure when I'm doing yard work.  Never a pedicure and maybe once a facial of some sort.  The only massage I've gotten was after I hurt my leg skiing and my husband thought it might help.  Can't say that it did though.  

Esteemed Contributor

I've enjoyed all of the above.    Except for the massages I've tried.  I broke my tail bone when I was a teenager (falling down the stairs) and to this day that is a very sensitive area for me.   So the few times I went, it really hurt so that's a definate no!    

I don't normally do facials anymore either though it can be quite relaxing.

I always have my natural nails done and pedicures in the summer months.  It is the one thing I spoil myself with and if you have the right techs (it should never hurt) you are golden Smiley Happy