Respected Contributor

Always on the hunt for a dupe.....

I was on Beautylish and was looking at the Viseart Matte palette. $80. 😬  I would love to find a good dupe for this one. Has anyone found a dupe or know of a dupe for this pallet? TIA

QVC Customer Care

Re: Always on the hunt for a dupe.....

This post has been removed by QVC because link to another retail site.

Super Contributor

Check out Beauty treats matte palettes. I got mine from amazon. Around 11.00 for 2. Love them!!! Highly pigmented and smooth. I've bought 4 Beauty trests palettes in the last month. Many youtubers have called them dupes for viseart.
While I breathe, I hope - - South Carolina
Super Contributor

Wvufan I can't post pics of the ones I bought from my phone but I will tomorrow from my computer. I think you will be so impressed by the quality of the Beautytreats products.
Respected Contributor

@MercysMom wrote:
Wvufan I can't post pics of the ones I bought from my phone but I will tomorrow from my computer. I think you will be so impressed by the quality of the Beautytreats products.

@MercysMom  Thanks! Yes, I would love to see pics. 

Super Contributor

@wvumountiefan

Here are the images I promised for the Viseart dupes by Beauty Treats. All available on Amazon. I also purchased another set of 2, but they weren't all matte. They had some shimmer shades too. They are also on Amazon. 

beauty treats matte 1.jpgBeauty Treats 2.jpg

Respected Contributor

@MercysMom wrote:

@wvumountiefan

Here are the images I promised for the Viseart dupes by Beauty Treats. All available on Amazon. I also purchased another set of 2, but they weren't all matte. They had some shimmer shades too. They are also on Amazon. 

beauty treats matte 1.jpgBeauty Treats 2.jpg

Thank you @MercysMom. Headed to Amazon now!! 🤗

Super Contributor

@wvumountiefan

Hey, did you get the new Kat Von D Pastel Goth palette?  I looked at it but the colors are similar to the pic I posted so I don't think I'll get it. Just wondered if you did, what do you think of it?

Respected Contributor

@MercysMom wrote:

@wvumountiefan

Hey, did you get the new Kat Von D Pastel Goth palette?  I looked at it but the colors are similar to the pic I posted so I don't think I'll get it. Just wondered if you did, what do you think of it?

I did not get it, but it's very pretty. I have a BH Cosmetics pallet with similar colors and I did buy the KVD Metal/Matte pallet so I will probably pass on the pastel pallet. 

Her metal/Matte pallet is beautiful and worth every penny. I got it during the VIB sale and went through ebates, so it was $60 and I got it for $48. A good deal IMO because there's at least 20 shadows in it. I love it!