Occasional Contributor

Alternatives to Philosophy products for those of us on a tight budget?

Maybe this is treason. This is what I use with Philosophy, can you help me find the equivalent or something comparable with the Olay brand (I have coupons, there are local sales and I have a rebate)? The other brand i would consider is Neutrogena, so if you have any equivalents from either brand I would love it. I hate to even consider using something other than Philosophy because it works so great for me, but I can't afford to get it all the time (even with the 20% off coupon code I just got...the 30% off would be more enticing). The other thing, kinda counterintuitive, but will QVC be offering any really awesome TSVs for Philosophy skincare in the near future (can't help myself if it is a good deal, then i can keep geting Phil)?

Purity Made Simple cleanser-

Microdelivery exfoliating wash (love this!)-

Philosophy Hope in a Jar moisturizer-

Hope in a Tube high-density eye and lip firming cream-

When Hope Is Not Enough Facial Firming Serum-

I was able to find Olay's equivalent of Philosophy's Microdelivery in-home vitamin C peptide peel, which is their Regenerist Microdermabrasion & Peel System. I appreciate any suggestions you can give me. I would like to stick with Olay because I have heard that staying with one brand helps all the products work better together. Is that true? If that is not true and you know of a similar product by another drugstore brand, I would love to know what it is. TIA!