Honored Contributor

Alterna 500 Pt. Gift From Sephora

Sephora has a great 4 piece kit from Alterna as a 500 pt. gift. It has the Caviar Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Shampoo and also the Conditioner (1.35 oz.), Caviar Anti-Aging Moisture Milk Leave-In Conditioning Spray (1 oz.), and Caviar CC Cream 10-In-1 Complete Correction Leave-In Hair Perfector (0.85 oz.). I love Alterna and am anxious to try these products.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Super Contributor

Re: Alterna 500 Pt. Gift From Sephora

I actually got this a couple weeks ago already when I ordered something - they RARELY have anything I want so I had a lot of points to use and since I already use pretty much everything in that kit it was perfect to have on hand for travel!

Honored Contributor

That's why I was excited about this, too. This is the first time they've had something I really wanted.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

sigh, I am still holding out hope that there will eventually be something I want. I havent spent any of my 1200+ pts in a year and half now. Mainly they keep offering the same brands and it gets old. oh well thanks for letting us know!

Super Contributor

I got the CC 10-in-one cream for 100 points at Sephora awhile back, and liked it so much I bought the shampoo, conditioner, mask and CC Cream. I was not so impressed with the other items. I'm still using those up, but do not intend to repurchase.

I've asked, and think they should offer a Trip to the Mother store in Paris for points!

I've also asked on Sephora customer surveys that they just give you $10 off any item of your choice when you've spent a set amount instead of the lame (IMHO) things they offer at the checkout.

Lola