Honored Contributor

Re: Alpha Skin Care Body Lotion has a Deal Price on Amazon 4/26

For me using a pump helps get most of the lotion out. But toward the very end there is still a lot left in the bottom where the pump can't get plus there's quite a bit coating the inside walls of the bottle. I end up cutting my bottles open with a knife and then use a spatula to get every last drop out. I hate wasting the lotion and it's not exactly a cheap lotion either.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I use a pump and don't have any issues eithe @magicmoodz .

For those looking for a pump, I recycled a pump from another lotion bottle.  It's a standard size and you may be able to use one from another brand.

@San Antonio Gal 

Thanks for the tip about reusing a pump. It seems as if the lotion is too thick to even pump, but I will give it a try without purchasing something that might or might not work. 

So far adding a little water has really helped. And in fairness to the product, my broken wrist hasn't gained back the strength it once had.

Valued Contributor

@SilleeMee is is the Diamond Deb file? I found one on Amazon that I want to try. 

Also, if any of you ladies use foot peels, Karma Naturals has some on the GMA Deals. There's also a kit at Macy's with three sets of peels by Kocostar. These aren't the masks, they're peels you use once a month. It will peel the dead skin off and get you ready for sandals and flip flops.

I don't spend a lot on the masks, they're readily available for $2 or less and most all make your feet feel nice and pampered. Like this one from iHerb:

Screenshot_20230429-100541_Chrome.jpg

Honored Contributor

@SnowOwl79 

The foot file I use is Earth Therapeutics Diamond Foot File. I bought it from Ulta for $13.

Here's a pic of that file. Has two sides, a coarse and a fine side, not a cheese-grater but is a diamond file. Plus it has another small file hidden inside the handle. Made of grippy material so it's easy to hold. The file measures about 8 inches long and the head is about 2 inches wide...not small at all. The handle is slightly curved so it makes it easy to maneuver around your feet.

Earth Therapeutics Precisso Pedicure File | Pedicures | Beauty & Health |  Shop The Exchange

Valued Contributor

@SilleeMee thank you for the recommendation. My daughter inherited her father's dry skin and uses a Mr. Pumice. I think she'll like this one though, and I'll get mine when I need a replacement. I've been using this type because I only have a couple tiny dry spots. Then I recycle the brush for cleaning until it wears out.

Screenshot_20230429-111807_Chrome.jpg

Valued Contributor

They have leg masks available, too.

1. Screenshot_20230429-110845_Chrome.jpg
Valued Contributor

This is the foot set. 

Screenshot_20230429-110445_Chrome.jpg