Esteemed Contributor

What is the best way to completely empty your Wen CC bottles? I have 2 or 3 bottles that have product left, but it's not enough to pump.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the suggestions, everyone!

I used tape to store the bottle upside down on the wall, since I trashed the caps. I ended up putting the CC into my existing bottle since that is at the halfway mark.

Super Contributor

Another ""Frankenbottle"" maker here!

Respected Contributor
I put the original cap back on and store it upside down. Once the product is settled near the cap, I just shake it into a ziploc bag. I cut the corner and pipe it into a new bottle that I have used a little of already. Voila, full bottle again. It works great! I do my styling creme the same way when it stops working. The caps from the 16 oz. cc bottles fit on the styling creme also. I never throw caps away. I keep them in a drawer, so I have them when I need them.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor
On 12/15/2013 JeanLouiseFinch said:
On 12/15/2013 HonnyBrown said:

Thank you! Once the pump is on, I never thought to store it upside down (duh)!

What's a bottle coupler?

http://www.containerstore.com/shop?productId=10034712&N=&Ntt=bottle+couplers

JLF, I keep meaning to pick up these couplers. It's an easy $3.99 solution to a really annoying chore.

-- bebe Smile

Occasional Contributor
I add water and shake lol. I save all my original caps too but never put ONE ON besides traveling. Their GOOD TO hold onto. WHEN the BOTTLE is almost gone, I tip it upside down TO GET WHAT I watered down out
Honored Contributor

Wow!! I didn't know there was such a thing as bottle couplers. I always just cut the bottles and use a butter knife to transfer to another bottle. It's fairly easy but I also like the funnel idea which is much better. Thanks for the suggestions.

Contributor
I add water. I add about as much water as product, shake it, let it sit, then shake again. Then I just used twice as many pumps. No issues. Once I put in twice as much water to product. Just used three times the amount of pumps (or a bit less), no problems. Worked as good as the original.
Esteemed Contributor

CAKaren, thank you for that info!

Honored Contributor

Turn the bottle upside down. Let it all drain out. If you have to prop it up. I do that for everything. Especially that expensive Hydroshield of Dr. Denese's.