Respected Contributor

Almay Has A $4.00 Off Coupon In The Sunday Paper

I don't know what is good in the Almay line but I am going to Walmart this morning and see what looks good. I don't remember any cosmetics line giving that much off in a coupon.

Super Contributor

Re: Almay Has A $4.00 Off Coupon In The Sunday Paper

Oh thanks. Try their get up and grow mascara. The waterproof is great. It lasts and lasts and it doesn't make your lashes clumpy or feel brittle.

Valued Contributor

Indeed! If you have an Ulta flyer, a 20% off coupon is going on this week and you may combine it with the $4 off Almay manufacturer coupon for significant savings and get any product on the cheap! Happy couponing!

Super Contributor

I like Almay's Luminous Primer. I purchased after checking reviews on Makeup Alley, and I like it very much. Hope some of you will post Almay products you recommend.

Trusted Contributor

On 6/2/2014 Chrissy76 said:

I like Almay's Luminous Primer. I purchased after checking reviews on Makeup Alley, and I like it very much. Hope some of you will post Almay products you recommend.

Yes! I just got it and I love it! It has PHYSICAL sunscreen and keeps my makeup on all day. It is probably the best primer I have used.

A friend in need is a friend indeed.
Super Contributor

I swear by the Almay Liquid Liner (in the inkwell). I never leave the house without a cat eye, lol, and this is perfect for precision or you can manipulate it for a bolder line. I experiment with other eyeliners all the time, but I always return to this.

Honored Contributor

I love the Almay Non Oily Eye Makeup Remover pads. Walmart has best prices.

Respected Contributor

I got it too, and that is a fantastic coupon, will use it on the foundation that matches, I get the light, #100.

mm

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".
Honored Contributor

Funny, we get the Baltimore paper and the DC one, the coupon was in the DC paper, but not the other one.