Super Contributor

Can't get on!

Contributor

Started trying to access their site 5 minutes prior to the start of the sale. Finally got in and they have this posted:

Editor's note: We're sorry to hear that some readers experienced difficulty while trying to purchase the Summer Beauty Box. While the boxes sold out quickly, we're offering a special deal to those who were unable to purchase this year's box. You'll find the details here—and don't forget, there will be another box in August! Stay tuned for more information.

Super Contributor

Me either!

Frequent Contributor

Figures...the first year I want to get one!

Super Contributor
On 4/29/2014 Chardie said:

Started trying to access their site 5 minutes prior to the start of the sale. Finally got in and they have this posted:

Editor's note: We're sorry to hear that some readers experienced difficulty while trying to purchase the Summer Beauty Box. While the boxes sold out quickly, we're offering a special deal to those who were unable to purchase this year's box. You'll find the details here —and don't forget, there will be another box in August! Stay tuned for more information.

Actually, they had that Editor's Note posted early this morning.

So what's up with this. Did anyone get in?

Super Contributor

Editor's note: We're sorry to hear that some readers experienced difficulty while trying to purchase the Summer Beauty Box. While the boxes sold out quickly, we're offering a special deal to those who were unable to purchase this year's box. You'll find the details here —and don't forget, there will be another box in August! Stay tuned for more information.

Wow...I can't even get your link to load!! They must have been slammed! It looks like they'd come up with a better way and offer more of these! Oh well...guess I saved money!

I tried to load the page 10-12 minutes before the sale...nothing!

Super Contributor

So what was the special deal? I never could get on.

Contributor
On 4/29/2014 Dagna said:

<em>Editor's note:</em> We're sorry to hear that some readers experienced difficulty while trying to purchase the Summer Beauty Box. While the boxes sold out quickly, we're offering a special deal to those who were unable to purchase this year's box. You'll find the details here —and don't forget, there will be another box in August! Stay tuned for more information.

Nope, can't get in... I only get a blank screen.

Trusted Contributor
On 4/29/2014 Dagna said:

<em>Editor's note:</em> We're sorry to hear that some readers experienced difficulty while trying to purchase the Summer Beauty Box. While the boxes sold out quickly, we're offering a special deal to those who were unable to purchase this year's box. You'll find the details here —and don't forget, there will be another box in August! Stay tuned for more information.

Nope, can't get in... I only get a blank screen.

Me too!{#emotions_dlg.angry}

Occasional Contributor

So disappointed. Couldn't get into either links. What's up with that?