Trusted Contributor

Re: Allison Waggoner on HSN

[ Edited ]

I don't why she's at HSN but she works the shopping channels for Beekman outside of the US. That's why she was hired by them.  She's fun. 

Esteemed Contributor

I hope they bring her brother's chocolate to HSN!

Respected Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

I hope they bring her brother's chocolate to HSN!

ME TOO!  The Waggoner Chocolate Company is from my home town.  But,  I do believe she is a little bit of an air head.  She used to drive me crazy when she was on with her brother.  But, I think it is the best chocolate.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Allison Waggoner on HSN

[ Edited ]

Allison's ditzneyness seemed very planned and used as part of her charm for sales appeal.  Almost positive she was a trained chef who wrote a book.  She was one of the few hosts who could handle Paula Deen who at any time was a handful and hard to keep on task.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@likeitis wrote:

You mean the Allison Waggoner of Waggoner Chocolates on HQ? Minnesota?

Why in the World would Beekman’s need a spokesperson or rep?

@likeitis.  More important, why would anyone hire Allison to represent anything?  She's a total airhead.

I agree she was one I could not watch.

Respected Contributor

Allisons brother was selling their chocolates on ShopHQ yesterday. I didnt watch just caught him while channel surfing, selling some very festive pretzel sticks. They looked so yummy!

Honored Contributor

@BdBettyB wrote:

I LOVE HER! SHE'S FAB!

I like her too.  She always seems happy.  I remember when she would present her familys chocolates with her brother, they are cute together.  Maybe the chocolates will move to hsn.  I was wondering when she would show upSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor
Allison is a chef and has written 9 cookbooks. I think she has won awards for some. I loved watching her with the cooking lady on evine. I can't remember her name but she always wears a pretty amethyst ring. I believe there is way more to Allison than just her bubbly personality on air. I also like her hair 😀 I will be watching for her. Thanks for starting this thread to let us know😀
Occasional Contributor

Trusted Contributor

Well, I really wasn't much interested in trying another beauty line, but if they "catch me" it is probably because I keep tuning in to see the baby goats.  

Do the math.