Respected Contributor

Re: AllDayChemist now takes PayPal!

Passport or driver's license  @SilleeMee. I gave them my driver's license. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just tried to order something and Paypal wasn't there for me, either. I entered my Visa info, but it just keeps hanging up. I tried to contact them, but no one ever answered the phone.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Honored Contributor

When I tried to go to the website, I got this message:

AllDayChemist.jpg

Regular Contributor

@Texasmouse  I don't mean to alarm you, but do you think it was wise to give a copy of your driver's license as identification along with your PayPal account?  

Esteemed Contributor

I just placed an order using echeck. I got hung up processing too, first email said declined then I got another email saying it went thru.

I've used them before without a glitch, ever. Pleased with their products.

Most Citi cards allow you to generate a one time random number so you can pay with your card without revealing your number.

Honored Contributor

I've never had any problems with echecks and ADC. In fact, I prefer to pay that way with international orders if it's given as an option to pay. 

ECHECK DOT ORG has some very good information about everything you need to know when using that method of payment. 

Respected Contributor

@RedRedHair wrote:

@Texasmouse  I don't mean to alarm you, but do you think it was wise to give a copy of your driver's license as identification along with your PayPal account?  

@RedRedHair while I admit there might be some risk with providing my driver's license, I'm quite confident that when I was taken to my PayPal account in the process, the safeguards in place for that website are trustworthy, IMO. I felt better going through PayPal than giving credit card information on the ADC website although I know others have had successful transactions in the past.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee I'll probably try this method next time. It seems there are fewer hoops to jump through!

@SilleeMee wrote:

I've never had any problems with echecks and ADC. In fact, I prefer to pay that way with international orders if it's given as an option to pay. 

ECHECK DOT ORG has some very good information about everything you need to know when using that method of payment. 

Regular Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

When I tried to go to the website, I got this message:

AllDayChemist.jpg

@World Traveler

Oh dear!

😧

Super Contributor

I just tried to place an order with them last week for my retin A and they said they no longer take credit cards. There was no way I was giving them access to my checking account with my ID. Are you crazy? Then they have what they need to pull money from your account! I guess I will do it the legit way now and go see a derm.