Honored Contributor

If you have placed an order with ADC recently then it's going to take an extra long time to receive it....longer than long. India is in the grips of the pandemic. 

Just wanted to pass this along. I placed an order on Apr 1 and normally I would have gotten it by now but it's still in process..."Preparing Shipment".

Super Contributor

Re: AllDayChemist and COVID

[ Edited ]

Just a thought...but do you think anything made/produced in India (espicially a pharmaceutical) right now would be safe to use? Personally, I don't.

Honored Contributor

@curlygirl13 wrote:

Just a thought...but do you think anything made/produced in India (espicially a pharmaceutical) right now would be safe to use? Personally, I don't.

@curlygirl13 

You don't get infected with covid from touching things. What I am concerned about is having something happen to the supply of our drugs coming from India. They make a lot of what we use here and if they have a shutdown then that could mean delays in getting our drugs over here. 

Honored Contributor

I just boubght a couple of skincare products directly from S. Korea.  It already takes 2-3 weeks without a pandemic Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

I find it so shocking how many drugs that we think are made in USA, are made in other countries.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee 

Just because the TP scare damaged me for life 🤣 I checked to see if there might be a back door for some prescriptions.   Nope, I must have 7 odd ones.  Puerto Rico affected some drugs too.  Don't think this is going to be good.

Honored Contributor

@Still Raining 

I know! It's very concerning. My ADC order status has not changed in weeks. I hope this isn't a sign of what may happen with other drugs from over there... yikes.

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Still Raining 

I know! It's very concerning. My ADC order status has not changed in weeks. I hope this isn't a sign of what may happen with other drugs from over there... yikes.

It is like herding cats to keep 7 going, I learned my lesson.

Did find out that going to the hospital retail pharmacy and telling a fib will usually get you either 30 or 90 days out of pocket😜

Respected Contributor

@Still Raining wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Still Raining 

It is like herding cats to keep 7 going, I learned my lesson.

Did find out that going to the hospital retail pharmacy and telling a fib will usually get you either 30 or 90 days out of pocket😜

Explain what you meant , without getting your self in trouble , it might help some one in the same situation.

Valued Contributor

When the pandemic first hit I ordered from ADC and it took almost 2 months to get my shipment. After that I decided to join Curology that way I know when exactly I'm getting my shipment and I can change shipment dates if needed.