AllDayChemist 15%OFF Everything

Starts 12/23

Ends  1/11

(Minimum order $50, max discount $20)

If you order multiples, there is discounted shipping. I just ordered:

-Tretinoin micro gel 0.1% x 5

-Tretinoin cream 0.05% x 3

-Combo 3-pk (Tret cream w/Careprost) x 1

Grand total was only $117 and that included $10 for shipping and 15%-off coupon. I should be set for a year with the products I just bought. NO Rx NEEDED!!

Honored Contributor

Re: AllDayChemist 15%OFF Everything

@SilleeMee   Good time to start a retinol regime....thanks.

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@SilleeMee   Good time to start a retinol regime....thanks.

@phoenixbrd 

That would be Retin-A ( Rx tretinoin), not retinol. Woman Happy Yes, it would be a good time to start a routine!

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee   Whoops...thanks for the catch.

Honored Contributor

I knew what you meant @phoenixbrd . I just wanted to be clear for the other posters who might be interested.Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the heads up about ADC.  I got their email also.  I put in a pretty big order in June so I am all set.  I even ordered antibiotics from them.  Is this a usual sales event?  I hope they aren't going out of business.

How is it working out for you using the stronger RA?  Has your skin adapted pretty well?  I am having luck with the .05 with occasional flaking.  Being such a late starter to the RA party I am pleased with what I am seeing......thanks to you, @SilleeMee .

Have a wonder and Merry Christmas!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

You're welcome @tends2dogs 

ADC has sales events throughout the year so I doubt they're going out of business...I hope not!

Yes, the 0.1% tret micro gel has finally become more usable on my skin. I'm up to using that 2 or 3 times per week. Still got a little bit of peeling but never had any redness/irritation from the micro gel. Just wish it wasn't gritty! Why??!

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee I don't remember it being gritty, maybe it was, but it caused a lot of peeling that lasted for weeks.  I wasn't red or irritated, just peeling.  Maybe I should try it again???

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@SilleeMee I don't remember it being gritty, maybe it was, but it caused a lot of peeling that lasted for weeks.  I wasn't red or irritated, just peeling.  Maybe I should try it again???

@tends2dogs 

Were you using the micro gel? That's the one I found to be gritty. So with that gel being a micro formulation, I've been applying it on damp skin to help dissolve the gritty crystals in it somewhat. Micro formulations can be applied to damp skin. That's one big advantage to using them instead of regular tret.

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee  Yes it was the gel.  That was the only thing available when I ordered.  Good to know it can be applied to damp skin. Maybe I will dig that out again and give it a go. Woman Wink