Honored Contributor

Re: All of my Isomer auto ships have been cancelled

Maybe since you wrote with an impending weekend, you will not hear from them until some time next week. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: All of my Isomer auto ships on Shop HQ have been cancelled

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

Why not just go to their website to purchase? Does it cost less on ShopHQ?

@gertrudecloset  Auto ships are a special price....and most of mine had free shipping...plus bigger sizes...not found on their web site

That makes perfect sense to me @SeaMaiden because I was wondering why not get what you need from them directly.  Hope you get an answer soon then.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Trusted Contributor

I think there was an earlier post on a different thread that said ShopHQ were just redoing the whole auto delivery program. and yes Manuela will be back next weekend. at least I hope that is still happening.
Frequent Contributor

I've received emails about 3 of my Isomer auto-shipments and the option to restart the auto-shipments.  Very odd.

Trusted Contributor

What happened is SHOPHQ messed up BIG TIME and did a HUGE no-no with the autoships. They were NOT authorized to do that and people are ANGRY. Many have taken it out on Manuela. As per her post on the private FB page, there was a meeting between her team and SHOPHQ and the topic of autoships, how to make them better, should they stop them, should they increase the time, etc was discussed. SHOPHQ took it upon THEMSELVES TO STOP ALL OF ISOMERS AUTOSHIP WITHOUT PERMISSION.

Not ALL of them were cancelled (none of mine were). THey have posted a list of those cancelled and are reinstating them (for those who want them). Per the anniversary, there are some amazing prices and autoships are in place.

ISOMERS is going nowhere. This was 100% SHOPHQ'S FAULT. 

"Coming to ya from Florida"