Respected Contributor

All I can say about this new FORUM is..........

It is horrible!!!! They eliminated so many of the recent good informative beauty threads. But left beauty threads from 2011......WHY! We need separate forums for Wen, Laura Geller, iT Cosmetics, Tarte, Josie Maran, Nick Chavez, Mally and others!!! PLEASE FIX THIS MESS!!!!!! 😩😳😁
Valued Contributor

Re: All I can say about this new FORUM is..........

ITA. I feel as if we have to put what brand we are talking about in our headers now instead of just selecting what sub-forum we want to post in. It's ridiculously confusing to go through the various boards. Oy.

Trusted Contributor

You can tag posts by Beauty brand and they will all be grouped together in one place.

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Contributor

[ Edited ]
GOOD BY!!! YOU CHANGED THE WHOLE FORMAT. AND NOW TONITE I HAD TO REENTER MY EMAIL AD. AFTER 20SOME YEARS. NAH ALL THROUGH.
Honored Contributor

@RASHIKE wrote:
GOOD BY!!! YOU CHANGED THE WHOLE FORMAT. AND NOW TONITE I HAD TO REENTER MY EMAIL AD. AFTER 20SOME YEARS. NAH ALL THROUGH.

Later, gator.

Valued Contributor

@Adelina wrote:

You can tag posts by Beauty brand and they will all be grouped together in one place.

*sigh* yes, indeed you can. just another unnecessary step. much easier having everything bulked on their own in sub-forums.

Valued Contributor

I wish at the very least they would divide it into "WEN" and "Non-WEN" and over on Fashion they need "Linea" and "Non-Linea"  These two lines really dominate the boards, and often the thread title does not give away the fact that the post is about WEN until you click on it.

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Super Contributor

I agree.  Never come to it anymore.  Between this and the awful website format (now it takes MORE clicks to do the same thing? the "item on air" doesn't show up until it is sold out?) I am saving a ton of money.

Frequent Contributor

It is like searching for a needle in a haystack

Respected Contributor

Yep, I am still lost. All I can figure out how to do is post/reply. Can't find any of ny prior posts/replies. NOT user friendly at ALL! 

VERY UNHAPPY CAMPER!!!!