Contributor
@Teddie, I just ordered two careprosts from tarasc.io 😄 They had a 15% discount on their site plus free shipping ... So my total came out to $66, which is extremely cheap compared to the drugstore! Woohoo!! I was able to use my credit card...I actually used the one with the lowest credit limit JUST in case something goes wrong. Haha
Trusted Contributor

@luvinlife  I'm excited that it worked out for you! I'm right behind you in getting an order in tonight! Yay for good deals! 😀

Trusted Contributor

@luvinlife  I'm placing my order now. Where did you find the coupon code?

Esteemed Contributor

@Teddie wrote:

@luvinlife wrote:
@Teddie, thank you so much!!! Found it!! The site that accepts credit cards is tarasc.io. Thank you again! 😃

@luvinlife You're very welcome! I like that I can use a credit card too instead of going through a bunch of rigamarole. I use the Careprost for lash enhancement. It's been awhile since I ordered but I'm needing to put another order in. Wish they had a discount now!

I must be missing something here,but when I went to Tara Skincare website it says they accept e-checks and debit cards only. and when I put tarasc.io in a search box it comes up with all kinds of unrelated names and websites. any advice?

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Respected Contributor

@MariotaMurielle

Tarasc.io?

Esteemed Contributor

@Texasmouse wrote:

@MariotaMurielle

Tarasc.io?

@Texasmouse, see luvin_life's post a few below here:

Re: All Day Chemist

@Teddie, I just ordered two careprosts from tarasc.io 😄 They had a 15% discount on their site plus free shipping ... So my total came out to $66, which is extremely cheap compared to the drugstore! Woohoo!! I was able to use my credit card...I actually used the one with the lowest credit limit JUST in case something goes wrong. Haha

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Respected Contributor

@MariotaMurielle wrote:

@Texasmouse wrote:

@MariotaMurielle

Tarasc.io?

@Texasmouse, see luvin_life's post a few below here:

@MariotaMurielle

I'm not very techie which is probably why I've never heard of.io but I know their legitimate website is .com. I've ordered from them before and used a credit card but when I went on their website recently, it stated that they weren't accepting credit cards. I don't know whether this was just temporary or not.

Trusted Contributor

@Teddie wrote:

@luvinlife  I'm placing my order now. Where did you find the coupon code?

Never mind.  I found what I need. Now I'm having a problem checking out. I'll figure it out. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Been buying from them for years, never disappointed. I now use e-check and ususally get free shipping. That saves 25.00 alone. The RX comes much quicker that way too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Trusted Contributor

@MariotaMurielle wrote:

@Teddie wrote:

@luvinlife wrote:
@Teddie, thank you so much!!! Found it!! The site that accepts credit cards is tarasc.io. Thank you again! 😃

@luvinlife You're very welcome! I like that I can use a credit card too instead of going through a bunch of rigamarole. I use the Careprost for lash enhancement. It's been awhile since I ordered but I'm needing to put another order in. Wish they had a discount now!

I must be missing something here,but when I went to Tara Skincare website it says they accept e-checks and debit cards only. and when I put tarasc.io in a search box it comes up with all kinds of unrelated names and websites. any advice?

@MariotaMurielle I see what you're saying at the top of the page in red letters. When I clicked on the Careprost and scrolled down it says in red letters "Credit Card Payment is available for this product at Tara sc io" I separated the link to make it pass here. 

I understand yoiur confusion because I'm trying to figure things out too. I've ordered from them before but something is different and I'm thrown off a bit.