Trusted Contributor

Thank you, @maxey.  Does Tictail take credit cards?

Honored Contributor

I was just looking at the prices of the trentinoin (Retino-A) cream sold on Tictail. It is quite a bit more expensive than ADC even with Tictail's lower shipping cost.

Contributor

Yes, you can get it cheaper but sometimes cheaper isn't better. I am so glad not to have to worry about a copy of my check with all the information about my checking account displayed.  If you do a search on what is the safest method of payment to use if you are not familar with a seller, I think you would find it benefical.

I think if you spend $50 or more, you get free shipping but not sure about that.

Contributor

They actually accepted my American Express card and that boosted my confidence more than anything. American Express is wonderful about watching out for their customers. If they had not liked or if they suspected a problem with the charge it would never have been accepted. I received my order in about a week.

Trusted Contributor

I used to order my Careprost from them but now order elsewhere. It felt a little weird ordering from another country and my package, wrapped in burlap, always had a note that it was inspected along the way. 

I also didnt like that I had to sign for it at the door. Many times I wasn't available and it was a huge hassle to get my package, sometimes even having to go to the post office. 

Now I'll get it somewhere else and avoid all that. 

Respected Contributor

@maxey wrote:

Yes, you can get it cheaper but sometimes cheaper isn't better. I am so glad not to have to worry about a copy of my check with all the information about my checking account displayed.  If you do a search on what is the safest method of payment to use if you are not familar with a seller, I think you would find it benefical.

I think if you spend $50 or more, you get free shipping but not sure about that.

@maxey

I have never used the e-check method of payment so forgive me if I'm missing something but, as someone else mentioned on one of these threads before, with regard to security issues, isn't the information you provide to the vendor just what's on a paper check you would send anyone?

Honored Contributor

Re: All Day Chemist

[ Edited ]

@Texasmouse wrote:

@maxey wrote:

@maxey

I have never used the e-check method of payment so forgive me if I'm missing something but, as someone else mentioned on one of these threads before, with regard to security issues, isn't the information you provide to the vendor just what's on a paper check you would send anyone?

@Texasmouse,

Yes, e-checks have the same info on them as paper ones. 

Respected Contributor

Re: All Day Chemist

[ Edited ]

@maxey wrote:

I use ADC and pay by money order. They usually send it out before receiving my check. I order once a year for the whole year. Had a problem years ago and think it was ADC so I pay by money order. I fill out the form then go to the post office and get a money order. 

i see you you are a new poster maxey. 

Respected Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

@maxey wrote:

I use ADC and pay by money order. They usually send it out before receiving my check. I order once a year for the whole year. Had a problem years ago and think it was ADC so I pay by money order. I fill out the form then go to the post office and get a money order. 

i see you you are a new poster maxey. 

@Valstybaby

So do you physically send an order form and money order to their address in India? How long does it take to get there and for you to get your order this way?

Contributor
@Teddie, do you mind sharing where you order your Carepost from? I've been trying to find a trusted site that doesn't need a prescription and accepts credit cards. It's too expensive to get them refilled at a drug store. Thank you!