Trusted Contributor

@MariotaMurielle    After I put in the info about drug allergies, current medications and treatments, I click continue, and then the next page comes up with the payment selection.   Visa is the first one on the left and I clicked on that and paid. 

Respected Contributor

@snowball wrote:

@MariotaMurielle    After I put in the info about drug allergies, current medications and treatments, I click continue, and then the next page comes up with the payment selection.   Visa is the first one on the left and I clicked on that and paid. 

@snowball, I did all that too but didn't see an option to pay with a cc. I'll try again and see what happens. thanks for the info.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Valued Contributor

I may not have to order out of the country. I have a script for Retin-A, and discovered an RX goods coupon online that showed me Walmart has the cheapest price at around $68 with coupon. It will still cost more than it would if I ordered at ADC. but I know for sure what is in it.

Contributor

M

@Valstybaby wrote:

@maxey wrote:

Yes, you can get it cheaper but sometimes cheaper isn't better. I am so glad not to have to worry about a copy of my check with all the information about my checking account displayed.  If you do a search on what is the safest method of payment to use if you are not familar with a seller, I think you would find it benefical.

I think if you spend $50 or more, you get free shipping but not sure about that.

I use ADC and pay by money order. They usually send it out before receiving my check. I order once a year for the whole year. Had a problem years ago and think it was ADC so I pay by money order. I fill out the form then go to the post office and get a money order. 

i see you you are a new poster maxey. 

No, Not new at all. In fact I've been here since Kathy Levine was hosting and actually since QVC aquired CNN. So......I think you are way newer than me. So telling someone you think they are a newbie is just your way of discounting what they have posted. Not very nice! Often the old posts get wiped out almost every time there's a web page improvement attempt. I use to be a very active poster & most of the people I use to recogonize are no longer here or no longer posting. We're just old and have said it all long before now. Mainly, I only post now when I have something  that I really want to say or if I think I could be helpful. And just about everything that's said here has been discussed...years ago but you are young & wouldn't know that....

Respected Contributor

Bumping is not allowed. 

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

Bumping is not allowed. 

THE MODS WILL SEE IT.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for commenting because of bumping up a thread from 2017. Please start a new thread.